RocBud My roc breeding project

The legend berry OG and the Kong Breath both have dropped enough pollen to do seed sets

so I went ahead and did it lol.

took my reversed specimens of both the kong breath and legend berry and thumped em into ziplock baggies.

then took each bag and selected a branch on the mom I’m using and carefully slipped a branch into the bag and shook it.

This is a picture of the mom
9456DCCD-9A43-4944-A538-4368E12E5740.jpeg

How's your reversed Blueberry Slushy coming along?

Here is a picture of my "f2" blueberry slushy
6.5 weeks old
View attachment 1439056

View attachment 1439057
Funny you should ask lol

I finally got some pollen of the ABB. I had to take sacs let them dry ALL the way out then kinda smashed em all up. Pollen came out and I have a successful pollination on the biggest funkiest densest most beautiful ABB that’s out there. It’s Forkin gorgeous!!!! I hit it with the legendberry and the kong breath as well. It’s what I will be runnin next. Everything off the big one. Those seeds should be done in. A couple weeks

I just got these today. Legendberry x ABB
FAC2131E-50AD-4F0B-8E21-D7216EA26B11.jpeg

Congratulations! I always love seeing new things come alive. I have a few projects myself and might have a bit too much going on, I just need more space. I planned for some plants to be ready for after the last front date to go outside, I might have a hit too much in my tent right now though

Back