RocBud My roc breeding project

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
So I am taking everything I have of rocs and reversing one of each to start working some breeding stuff

I’ve am gonna be dropping 60+ auto blueberry slushy to pheno hunt and my best lady at the first signs of flowering are gonna get hit with all of the following. Gonna do a seed set of each on one or two branches.

Kong breath
Iced gushers
Legend berry OG
Auto blueberry slushy
Empire OG(from brother mendel they are regs so I am just gonna grab a male as I’ve got 4 going)

0FD72684-8284-472D-9F2D-7E78F18FFD41.jpeg
6996FA28-B1F1-4F0C-9809-A0C34908734B.jpeg
8DF62EE7-0DF8-4D00-AD76-6F5139747A4F.jpeg

They are all gonna live their lives under the bathroom sink with the Home Depot shop light. Gonna keep em small on purpose. Gonna lst the crap outta them

Hope y’all follow along and hopefully we end up with some fire fire gear

Oh yeah one of his first drops. Fire too. I really enjoyed tokin on her. Nice big fat buds very little trimming.
Following. I'm interested. I've grown a bunch of roc auto gear and it's usually fire while growing but surprisingly not a lot of effect. My blueberry slushies were super duper blueberry while growing, couldn't stop touching them, but very average after dry/cure with no berry at all and my pp x mb is super pretty buds but doesn't get me high at all. Same with grape mints and Smackz and scoops. My experience is his plants are really fun and pretty to grow but I'm not getting any effect out of them. Very similar to the better dispensary weed around here

Following. I'm interested. I've grown a bunch of roc auto gear and it's usually fire while growing but surprisingly not a lot of effect. My blueberry slushies were super duper blueberry while growing, couldn't stop touching them, but very average after dry/cure with no berry at all and my pp x mb is super pretty buds but doesn't get me high at all. Same with grape mints and Smackz and scoops. My experience is his plants are really fun and pretty to grow but I'm not getting any effect out of them. Very similar to the better dispensary weed around here
Interesting for sure.

unless your tolerance is crazy high.

his grape dosi breath was 24 THC and over 3% Terps

every thing I’ve grown from him has gotten folks blazed. They can’t get enough.

also strange about not having any smell. That tells me you’re drying/curing method could be off.

How did you dry and cure out of curiosity?

Every single roc strain I’ve grown has been some of the most Terp laden bud I’ve ever grown. Photo or auto.

do you have any journals here I’d def like to check em out

Oh yeah one of his first drops. Fire too. I really enjoyed tokin on her. Nice big fat buds very little trimming.
These were the ones I got from you. There is supposed to be new photo gear dropping. Suppppppposdely around the 16th. I’m still gonna snag a pack for ya. Did you run those that I sent, I can’t remember what they were lol.

Interesting for sure.

unless your tolerance is crazy high.

his grape dosi breath was 24 THC and over 3% Terps

every thing I’ve grown from him has gotten folks blazed. They can’t get enough.

also strange about not having any smell. That tells me you’re drying/curing method could be off.

How did you dry and cure out of curiosity?

Every single roc strain I’ve grown has been some of the most Terp laden bud I’ve ever grown. Photo or auto.

do you have any journals here I’d def like to check em out
I've been following your grows for a minute and I know you do well with your plants. My tolerance is pretty high I guess, but I'm sure everybody here is too, so I'd guess it's normal for a grower but probably a good bit higher then a smoker... I go straight from chop to brown bags, to jars, to grove bags. Everybody I give it to loves it, but I think that has more to do with it being free and what's available around here to compare to. I'm in Jersey so whole different world then Colorado. Always looks fantastic, and that's kinda how people judge things here. I'm more of a smell and effect guy... I do have a current log on here but no roc gear in it since it hasn't been getting me high and I haven't got anything new since smackz

Back