Dinafem My OG Kush

Reaction score
I'm gonna start somewhat of a journal here but I don't know how active I'm going to be but I'm going to start one anyhow. With the OG Kush I've started 2 AKR's but since this is a DinaFem site I'm only going to show the OG. All of the beans popped up out of the soil on March 9th. This is my specs:
Grow area is a closet that measures 28"x 60" with a 9 ft ceiling height.
3 Mars 11 400 led light panels that give me 46.2 actual watts draw per sq ft
3 gal equiv air pots
ProMix Ultimate compost which is an OMRI certified organic compost. This stuff has some added nutes so I tread lightly with additional nutes early in the grow. My grows start out organic but I do stray away from pure organics
Nutes are from Kelp4Less which I have used for a couple of years. Simple way of growing.
That's pretty much it. Right now my 2 AKR's are quite a bit larger than my OG but its way to early to call. All the plants are healthy. Anyhow here's the OG. Thanks for looking! Pipes

IMG_6911.JPG

Last edited:
I'm gonna start somewhat of a journal here but I don't know how active I'm going to be but I'm going to start one anyhow. With the OG Kush I've started 2 AKR's but since this is a DinaFem site I'm only going to show the OG. All of the beans popped up out of the soil on March 9th. This is my specs:
Grow area is a closet that measures 28"x 60" with a 9 ft ceiling height.
3 Mars 11 400 led light panels that give me 46.2 actual watts draw per sq ft
3 gal equiv air pots
ProMix Ultimate compost which is an OMRI certified organic compost. This stuff has some added nutes so I tread lightly with additional nutes early in the grow. My grows start out organic but I do stray away from pure organics
Nutes are from Kelp4Less which I have used for a couple of years. Simple way of growing.
That's pretty much it. Right now my 2 AKR's are quite a bit larger than my OG but its way to early to call. All the plants are healthy. Anyhow here's the OG. Thanks for looking! Pipes

View attachment 541565

Hello and thank you so much for starting this diary on AFN :toke: Eventhough yes this is the Dinafem section but you can show other genetics :thumbsup:

I will be following along with interest :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Back