New Grower My guide on LST and autos

Those two little nodes at the bottom of the stem should shoot up now, just keep the tip of the cola down! Everything wise will steadily rise up, looking great though!

cool looks im on a right way thanks to you mate! :) :d5::pass:
and it really is super simple..(the first part, witch I was most afraid :D )
the nods are shooting up as we speak :D
i find it more easy if plant is like 9 cm tall as then its easier to bend the main stalk...(maybe im wrong)

so when those nodes go up should I tie them down like the main stalk?

damn im now mad as hell i didnt made it to the shop..now i would like to try on them all but those strings look so harsh..

:thanks:

cool looks im on a right way thanks to you mate! :) :d5::pass:
and it really is super simple..(the first part, witch I was most afraid :D )
the nods are shooting up as we speak :D
i find it more easy if plant is like 9 cm tall as then its easier to bend the main stalk...(maybe im wrong)

so when those nodes go up should I tie them down like the main stalk?

damn im now mad as hell i didnt made it to the shop..now i would like to try on them all but those strings look so harsh..

:thanks:
Yeah the strings chance the plant growing around them because they are right with no play. What I do with the other branches is just try to maintain a level canopy. If one looks like it's trying to take dominance, pull it down some. Look at that canopy straight on over the next couple weeks and just pull down what you need to. Some plants take SU great you only need to train couple branches once or twice and it grows just how you want. Others you will have to work and arrange branches in a way that opens everything up. The more you play with it r easier it becomes. Sometimes I get lazy and decide not to train a run and every time there's at least one or two plants that I swear are calling me like hey Pete, I want to be tied down buddy lol so of coarse I do haha

If you notice you got one of those good plants that's growing pretty level after training try to train all the tops back some to where they are still level but you can open up the middle. Sometimes I'll do step one and get a bad response and not train again. Just got to play with it really

I'm wondering how to pull this off with fabric pots??

For smart pots you can use heavy duty binder clips around the rim and attach the pipe cleaners to those, this way no holes have to be made and you can easily squeeze and adjust the clips as needed.

6837499_p_20013584.jpg

IMAG4604.jpg

had to make another one :D

Sometimes I get lazy and decide not to train a run and every time there's at least one or two plants that I swear are calling me like hey Pete, I want to be tied down buddy lol so of coarse I do haha

:crying::thumbsup:

EDIT : this is great still dying of laughter this quote should be your signature! hahahahahahhaha :crying:

Last edited:
Back