New Grower My guide on LST and autos

hey @Discretepete2676 how does this look?! i couldnt make it to the shop so i took what i got home and i know these are harsh :/
but i just want to know if im on a right track?!

IMAG4581(1).jpg IMAG4579.jpg IMAG4580.jpg

the left picture is when i moved string more up or should i leave it like on full right pic?! :D

:thanks:

hey @Discretepete2676 how does this look?! i couldnt make it to the shop so i took what i got home and i know these are harsh :/

View attachment 627659 View attachment 627660 View attachment 627661

the left picture is when i moved string more up or should i leave it like on full right pic?! :D

Pic number one is where I would put it, anchor looks great, holding the base of stem nice and steady. Make sure your leaves are not in the soil and you should be good to go, it's looking great so far, your going to love the results!!!!

View attachment 627659 View attachment 627660 View attachment 627661

Those two little nodes at the bottom of the stem should shoot up now, just keep the tip of the cola down! Everything wise will steadily rise up, looking great though!

I'm wondering how to pull this off with fabric pots??

I'm wondering how to pull this off with fabric pots??
Just need to make holes every two inches along the brim big enough for the pipe cleaners to go in and out of. Tie off I then using a twist tie method with the pipe cleaners so they don't come loose. Your pots will kind of bow in some because they are not as sturdy but will work mostly the same

Just need to make holes every two inches along the brim big enough for the pipe cleaners to go in and out of. Tie off I then using a twist tie method with the pipe cleaners so they don't come loose. Your pots will kind of bow in some because they are not as sturdy but will work mostly the same
Sounds good. The main stem bracing at the base may be tricky though.

Sounds good. The main stem bracing at the base may be tricky though.
Nah same concept, the fabric pot will eventually stop resisting and you will be able to get pressure applied to the base.

Back