New Grower My first grow,need overlooking

What do u use to move air? I didnt notice it earlier...

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?
I open holes as you see and open the bottom full and on top i open just small hole.
All box is standing few cm from flor to get air in from circulating fan outside

Update day 101:

Kim is......
WP_20180702_20_49_23_Pro.jpg

Update day 103:
Kim is gone over night hehe
Tomorrow is cuting day and time to relax finaly
She is some girl...:)
WP_20180704_22_23_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20180704_22_23_33_Pro.jpg

tnx man!
Will do, she is my special little girl ;:pighug:

Since you are chopping tomorrow I’d personally recommend you go ahead and pluck off all the fan leaves with visible stems that away it’s not so hard on you come trimming... I know it’s not like you are trimming pounds but even just plucking the fan leaves off the last couple days makes trimming so much easier. But that’s just me lol my hands get to cramping after the first couple hours. Plus it’s just so easy to pluck fan leaves off while the plants still right side-up in the pot. Then when I trim the rest up I personally hold the branches upside down and take my time clipping the stems off inside the bud being careful not to accidentally botch my colas lol.

But honestly for the smaller buds and whatnot I typically just trim around the bud instead of meticulously clipping everything by the stem inside the bud ect.

I’m not trying to be bossy or a know it all by any means and sorry if it seems like that. I’m just trying to help if you didn’t have a solid plan already.

Be sure to post some bud shots once they dry and cure. Those trichomes are going to be very nice. They already are nice as they are but as those buds tighten up it’ll be on point. That’s why I love homegrown lol.

Last edited:
Back