New Grower My first grow - Auto Amnesia

Day 51 and we survived the first part of the cold weather.
Watered again and added molasses.
Had a very small amount of runoff with 2 liters.

Leaves with brown spots look pretty much the same as yesterday.

A look back at day 41 and 51

IMG_20210203_233432663_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210213_211329080.jpg
IMG_20210203_233339378_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210213_211050576.jpg

Last edited:
Day 52 and spent the day trying to keep the tent warm and stop humidity going to high.
Settled on exhaust fan controlling humidity.Keeping the exhaust on fulltime is dropping the temps to low.
Won't see temps above freezing for a few days.

She is still hanging in there.
IMG_20210215_003416943.jpg
IMG_20210215_003435361.jpg

Last edited:
Day 53
While fixing a vacuum cleaner the temp got down to 53f for an hour during lights out.
At least we didn't lose power during the ice storm.
Spent most of the day trying to get a good temp.Still dealing with it.
Vpd all out of whack lately.
Very difficult in an uninsulated room.
Gave her 2 Liters of gfp and molasses.

Don't know how long til harvest.
Hoping a few more weeks for buds to fatten up.
Any guesses?

PHOTO_20210216_001644.jpg
PHOTO_20210216_001654.jpg
PHOTO_20210216_001901.jpg

Day 53
While fixing a vacuum cleaner the temp got down to 53f for an hour during lights out.
At least we didn't lose power during the ice storm.
Spent most of the day trying to get a good temp.Still dealing with it.
Vpd all out of whack lately.
Very difficult in an uninsulated room.
Gave her 2 Liters of gfp and molasses.

Don't know how long til harvest.
Hoping a few more weeks for buds to fatten up.
Any guesses?

View attachment 1287738View attachment 1287739View attachment 1287740
The orange hairs mean its towards the end. They may fatten a little but they're not gonna get too much bigger at this stage of budding. Now they're working towards trichome development. And the pistils are turning from white to red or orange cuz the pistils are dying off meaning they wont be pollinated anymore. Showing signs of the end of the cycle there. Watch your trichomes now. I recommend to harvest a sample when they're all cloudy and see how you like it when it dries. Then wait for some amber and see what you like better for your own personal opinion on when to harvest. I like cloudy and amber. They're both nice to me. Lol some always wait for amber for more couch lock effect. Some chop when cloudy for highest thc content.

The orange hairs mean its towards the end. They may fatten a little but they're not gonna get too much bigger at this stage of budding. Now they're working towards trichome development. And the pistils are turning from white to red or orange cuz the pistils are dying off meaning they wont be pollinated anymore. Showing signs of the end of the cycle there. Watch your trichomes now. I recommend to harvest a sample when they're all cloudy and see how you like it when it dries. Then wait for some amber and see what you like better for your own personal opinion on when to harvest. I like cloudy and amber. They're both nice to me. Lol some always wait for amber for more couch lock effect. Some chop when cloudy for highest thc content.
Thanks for the heads up.
Had a look this morning and saw some milky looking trichomes.
Going away Friday for 3 days.
Guessing they might be ready for the chop when I get back.

Thanks for the heads up.
Had a look this morning and saw some milky looking trichomes.
Going away Friday for 3 days.
Guessing they might be ready for the chop when I get back.
You dont want them too amber but it can take a while for them to start to turn. Maybe in a week or 2 for some amber trichs.

You dont want them too amber but it can take a while for them to start to turn. Maybe in a week or 2 for some amber trichs.
I did notice a few amber here and there.
I suck at using the little magnifier
When my daughter goes back to college in a couple days I will try to get some shots with her camera.

Anyone gat a good macro app for Android?

I did notice a few amber here and there.
I suck at using the little magnifier
When my daughter goes back to college in a couple days I will try to get some shots with her camera.

Anyone gat a good macro app for Android?

just remember to delete the photos from her card.. :cheers:

today is 8 weeks from sprout.
EKR_4491.jpg
PHOTO_20210217_224509.jpg
PHOTO_20210218_003547.jpg
PHOTO_20210218_003741.jpg

I posted this question in the new growers forum,and might as well ask here as well.

Just wanted to get some thoughts from those that have plenty of experience if my girl is actually ready for harvest.

The other thing is that I am going away on Friday and returning on Monday.
Temps will be low in the storage room Friday night and Saturday when lights go out.Temp in tent will probably drop somewhere in the 50's for 6 hours.

Would you harvest now or let her go until next week.

Or would you chop half now and the rest next week.

Back