New Grower My first grow - Auto Amnesia

How’s it looking now pal?

had a peek just before her lights out and noticed she was less droopy than she usually is an hour before lights out.
actually noticed that the last 3 days that i have been feeding extra water.
the same when the lights would come back on,she would take a good hour to look decent.

got back to thinking about my grow instead of others.

Now your back on track bro :d5: it's easy to compare to others and forget that they've grown 200+ plants lol but take it from me.. thats a great plant for a first effort..plenty of time to hone your skills. U can be very proud of that lil lady IMHO.

Now your back on track bro :d5: it's easy to compare to others and forget that they've grown 200+ plants lol but take it from me.. thats a great plant for a first effort..plenty of time to hone your skills. U can be very proud of that lil lady IMHO.
TRUE TRUE ✅✅

Attachments

• 495A4D76-C155-4769-9ACB-E814284A177C.jpeg
    495A4D76-C155-4769-9ACB-E814284A177C.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 20
Iv done a couple plants and this one I have has these leaves most her life ‍♂‍♂

It's hard to get a plant through to harvest without a few dead leaves along the way m8.. As long as you keep them happy most of the time they'll produce some nice bud for ya.. it would be great to grow a 'catalogue' plant but at the end of the day.. your gonna smoke it.. not look at it :cooldance: :thumbsup: :vibes:

It's hard to get a plant through to harvest without a few dead leaves along the way m8.. As long as you keep them happy most of the time they'll produce some nice bud for ya.. it would be great to grow a 'catalogue' plant but at the end of the day.. your gonna smoke it.. not look at it :cooldance: :thumbsup: :vibes:
Yeah that’s spot on that bro

Back