New Grower My first grow - Auto Amnesia

Day 46
Watered 2 liters.
7 days ago was my heaviest defoliation.
Feel good about the progress since then.
I never seem to notice much change day to day until I go back through the journal and look at the week before.
IMG_20210208_225721.jpg
IMG_20210208_225844384_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210208_230002623_HDR.jpg

Day 47 and had a hot and humid day.
Temp was set for 74f with light on,and during lights out,the temp got up to 81f for a couple of hours.Humidity also got up to 53%.
Not sure what effect that had on her today.

Also watered 2liters from the top and then let her bottom feed another 500ml.Got rid of excess water and put pot on stand.

Damn that pot was heavy.
Guess that is the first time I actually gave her a full feed of water.
Always been too worried about overfeeding water.

IMG_20210209_215851663.jpg
IMG_20210209_220445851.jpg

Looks great ! So you just watered only the whole grow and no nutes ? I have a 2x2 tent as well . I been doing 4 plants in 3 gallon fabric pots with no training but i Noticed the ones that i topped early on like you did had way more healthy but I am using florinova bloom in flower and just watered only in veg . One single plant is something I want to give a roll next run .

Day 47 and had a hot and humid day.
Temp was set for 74f with light on,and during lights out,the temp got up to 81f for a couple of hours.Humidity also got up to 53%.
Not sure what effect that had on her today.

Also watered 2liters from the top and then let her bottom feed another 500ml.Got rid of excess water and put pot on stand.

Damn that pot was heavy.
Guess that is the first time I actually gave her a full feed of water.
Always been too worried about overfeeding water.

View attachment 1285427View attachment 1285428

She is gonna have some big chunky buds by chop time bro.. what are you struggling with on the watering front?? Your in soil yea?? I've been growing in soil for 7/8 years.. May be able to help.

Looks great ! So you just watered only the whole grow and no nutes ? I have a 2x2 tent as well . I been doing 4 plants in 3 gallon fabric pots with no training but i Noticed the ones that i topped early on like you did had way more healthy but I am using florinova bloom in flower and just watered only in veg . One single plant is something I want to give a roll next run .

I did water for the first 36 days.
Day 37 and 40 added some molasses.
Then day 44 tried natures living soil flower tea with molasses.

Used just water a few feedings since then.

She is gonna have some big chunky buds by chop time bro.. what are you struggling with on the watering front?? Your in soil yea?? I've been growing in soil for 7/8 years.. May be able to help.

I'm using natures living soil bottom third with coco loco on top.
Yesterday I noticed brown rust spots on multiple fan leaves.

IMG_20210210_234230069.jpg

After searching I saw alot of people have had problems with nls in bottom third of pot.

As for watering I followed a schedule that lasted the first 30 days.
While I had no problems,I wasn't learning anything.
Didn't know what a full watered pot weighed or a dry pot.
Just followed the schedule.

Now with the added feedings during flowering,I have been pretty clueless.

My full watering on Tuesday helped me understand what a full watered pot felt like.
I'm thinking I had some dry pockets in the soil because I didn't ever do a full watering.
Right now not sure if I should keep doing watering like that every few days or smaller amounts more often.
The same goes for bottom feeding or top,or should I use a combination of both like I did on Tuesday.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using natures living soil bottom third with coco loco on top.
Yesterday I noticed brown rust spots on multiple fan leaves.

View attachment 1286105

After searching I saw alot of people have had problems with nls in bottom third of pot.

As for watering I followed a schedule that lasted the first 30 days.
While I had no problems,I wasn't learning anything.
Didn't know what a full watered pot weighed or a dry pot.
Just followed the schedule.

Now with the added feedings during flowering,I have been pretty clueless.

My full watering on Tuesday helped me understand what a full watered pot felt like.
I'm thinking I had some dry pockets in the soil because I didn't ever do a full watering.
Right now not sure if I should keep doing watering like that every few days or smaller amounts more often.
The same goes for bottom feeding or top,or should I use a combination of both like I did on Tuesday.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if your coco/soil mix needs any special treatment but if I were u I would just top feed her to either the max the pot can take or to run off...whichever you prefer.. then let her dry out.. but obviously not completely.. and repeat.. Your brown spots are gonna be some sort of deficiency which unfortunately I can't offer any advice on. Good luck.

Day 50 and my ph meter arrived.
My ro water read 9.6
Man I made life tough for her.
So it looks like I found the source of the problem.
Gave her a full water with some local store jug of water that has a ph of 5.7.

Run off ph was 7.19
Ordered a ppm tester and some Bloom City ph down.
Hopefully I can get her back on track

IMG_20210212_221603250.jpg
IMG_20210212_222525592.jpg

Back