New Grower My first grow - Auto Amnesia

Not a whole lot, but sure. Sometimes you have to let them sit forever to get a lot of amber...alot of times it just doesnt happen while the plant is alive...They all turn amber if you cure the buds long enough anyways.. at least mine seem to.

Try a small piece and see how it is..?

Decided to bring her inside and put her in darkness.
We hit 80f today with rain and will be that way over the next week.

Tent is currently at 79f with the dimmer at 50% for my 19 day olds.

Thought it safer to avoid the high heat and humidity.

Hopefully these 2 youngens are female and I can split harvest to determine what trichome stage I prefer.

Day 64 and it is harvest day.
Doesn't feel like it was that long.
Very happy with my decision to grow my own.
Didn't think the storage room would work as well as it did.
Looks like October until March will become my optimal grow season.

While this wasn't the greatest grow,I learnt alot,kept the height low to fit the tent and got some bud .

Thankyou to everyone that has answered my questions throughout.

PHOTO_20210226_175909.jpg
PHOTO_20210226_210404.jpg
PHOTO_20210226_221318.jpg

Congratulations m8.. your buds look top drawer there :thumbsup: what measurement is on your scales? Oz? 9.59 wet?

Congratulations m8.. your buds look top drawer there :thumbsup: what measurement is on your scales? Oz? 9.59 wet?
Thanks hope,i appreciate your comments during this grow.
Yes oz ,and wet, though I wish I had weighed when I cut buds off the stems some more.
Man,time gets away from you when trimming.
Might try dry trim next,so damn sticky when wet.
Have to look into dry vs wet trimming when drying in paper bag.
The next phase of the grow.

Great job!!!
Thanks Sul, and good luck for the rest of your nls grow,I've also learnt from your journal.
I've started another grow, this time mixing soil into nsl instead of layering.
Will see if it has rust spots this time.
Cheers

Thanks Sul, and good luck for the rest of your nls grow,I've also learnt from your journal.
I've started another grow, this time mixing soil into nsl instead of layering.
Will see if it has rust spots this time.
Cheers
Send me the link to ur next Grow. We will get this figured out.

Thanks hope,i appreciate your comments during this grow.
Yes oz ,and wet, though I wish I had weighed when I cut buds off the stems some more.
Man,time gets away from you when trimming.
Might try dry trim next,so damn sticky when wet.
Have to look into dry vs wet trimming when drying in paper bag.
The next phase of the grow.

So hopefully 2/2.5oz dry.. that would be great for a 1st effort m8.. trimming eh lol jeez do I hate trimming.. im lucky my missiz doesn't mind doin it and usually has the rest of the plant done while im still cursing at my first branch :crying:I don't mind any amount of fine trimming when the buds are dry but wet trimming like u say.. can be a messy frustrating chore.. trimming and drying is like everything else canna.. many different opinions.. you'll find the one that's right for u.. tag me in your next adventure bro :d5::karmacloud:

So hopefully 2/2.5oz dry.. that would be great for a 1st effort m8.. trimming eh lol jeez do I hate trimming.. im lucky my missiz doesn't mind doin it and usually has the rest of the plant done while im still cursing at my first branch :crying:I don't mind any amount of fine trimming when the buds are dry but wet trimming like u say.. can be a messy frustrating chore.. trimming and drying is like everything else canna.. many different opinions.. you'll find the one that's right for u.. tag me in your next adventure bro :d5::karmacloud:

i started with the hope of netting1oz,so anything over that will have me pretty stoked.
finally had a smoke after not smoking the last 3 months ,and that little popcorn bud hit me.haha

Back