Mephisto Genetics Multiple Mephisto grow... F1's & artisinals

those gold glue look great i thought they would be a smaller plant even happier i got 6 now:d5:
Dude they are going off. Sooo many branches. Way tooo dense for my 400w hps to penetrate deep enough, so i hooked up my 150w hps as side lighting for the gold glues in particular.
My 35 day old Mbap is also going off!!!!
Actually as always, all this Mephisto gear is going off!!!!
Loving the piggy

Days 38 through 29.
Everything doing great. The four girls at 38 seem to be finished with stretch. The gold glues & the older mbap are already packing on and building buds.
The two at 35 days. Sourhound x n.c.h, and sour stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] are doing great. Actually the ss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], is over 130cm lol.
And last but not least is mbap [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], at day 29. Seem to of gotten lucky in the phenos with mbap. Thinking the older mbap a Ripley's leaning pheno, and the younger seems to be leaning towards 3bog. So to get both expressions in same grow is awesome.
Here's a crowded group shot. Will update individually next week.
Peace
1503667849010.jpg

Days 45-36
Sour Stompers day 45 & 42.
These ladies are TALL lol.
The 42 day girl is literally 63 inches!!!!
Yes 5'2. The 45 day old girl is 57 inches!!! Very white buds, with dark oily crystal covered sativa-y leaves forming all over.
These are BY-FAR the most sativa leaning hybrids ive worked with..
To think these were partly parented by sour crack is amazing. But from what i understand the breeders pick for photo traits. But they are typically very small plants. And these sour stompers are so tall.
Very excited about the the aroma that is starting to happen. Very intense, and appealing.
The growth is also a lot different than the indica leaning hybrids i am used to.
Seems they have more flower sites, but take longer to really get any size.
As for with indicas hybrid, seems to sometimes just overnight form the main structure of buds, then fatten and ripening.
Will be a little more prepared for the sour stompers next grow, and be able to accommodate their size better next grow.
The gold glues are really starting to put on the buds and frost.
The aroma they are getting is AMAZING!!!
I know this smoke will be great!!!
The mbap are both great. The 45 day old Ripley's leaning pheno is exploded with buds. The 3bog leaning pheno is also starting to fill out bud sites already at day 36...
Will post individual pics and update Sunday with next feed.
Peace for now

So a friend of mine here. A photoperiod grower played with some pollen so to speak. He grew out some F1 Girlscout Cookies x Neville haze. He got a beautiful hazey male specimen. And processed the pollen. Grew out a beautiful cookies leaning pheno ladie, and hit her with some of the pollen.
Well he reaaally hit her lol.
Got ton of seeds. He tried to control the fertilization, got out of his control though. Anyways, i was gifted about 150 beautiful little drops. And i would like to spread the genetics around, and the love and karma. So if your within the United States, and would like some beautiful regular photo genetics send us an instant message, and we can work something out. They are free. And i will mail for free. It will not be anything but an envelope with first class postage with an ink pen inside, or something with seeds stashed inside.
I can't afford anything else..
I will give away 50, ten to a person.
So first five people that inquire get um.
Again only in U.S, don't wanna mess with any customs...
These again are Cookies x Neville Haze
at what i guess would be F2's...
Very kind cerebral high
wow what a cross sounds amazing im not in the states but heres some :karmacloud:anyways for a great idea going to be some happy peoples :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ahhhh the suspense i cant take it :cool1::jointman: :wiz:

First
Gold Glues
Day 49 for both these ladies...
These are by far the stickiest plants ive ever grown..
And the smell is amazing and PUNGENT!!!!
In fact best smelling erb I've grown so far...
It looks like dried glue on sugar leaves...
Intense strain...
Order if, and while you can...
I believe 24carat was the perfect mate for this project of ggg#4
Gold Glues 1&2 day 49
1504625638066.jpg
1504625675763.jpg

Day 49...
Man Bear Alien Pig... [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
I love her... i believe she is a Ripley's leaning pheno... a rubber and leather skunk smell really starting to reakkkkk!!!
Almost as much as gold glues lol.
She's a bush... really can't wait til i get my new lights to try this strain with something stronger than my 400w hid, and 150w hid... anyway, still a lovely strain im sure with any light...
Mbap day 49
1504626234810.jpg
1504626275263.jpg

Day 49 & 46 for Sour Stomper girls...
Wow!!!!
Most sativa leaning phenos of any strain ive grown...
The day 46 ss girl is in a 2 gallon pot standing 5'4...
The 49 day old lady in same size pot, is 4'11..
Definitely the tallest ladies ive grown..
Very intense high grade aroma starting.. very white buds forming. Oily dark long sativa-y leaves... loving them.
Sour Stompers days 49&46
1504626565583.jpg

Back