Mephisto Genetics Multiple Mephisto grow... F1's & artisinals

Day 23.
Sourhound x Northern Cheese Haze.
Really loving this girl so far. Took her first actual feed at day 21... she is in a 1.5 gallon oxypot.. so her overall size isn't going to be nearly as big as she would have grown.
She is showing amazing vigor!!!
Ofcourse she is truly a genetic powerhouse if you really look at both sides of her lineage...
Was really happy when i got this freebie from last illuminauto drop. I requested it. Mephisto blessed me with 3...
Day 23
Sourhound x Northern Cheese Haze
1502630488445.jpg
1502630534842.jpg

Sweet, yeh when we grew them out last autumn, they were pretty hench, long colas of fat nugs and a nice dashing of frost.

It would have been a worthy limited edition, but we only had a small amount of beans hence they were better used as an illuminauto freebie

Cheers and good luck with the grow out.

Lots going on in here, just the way I like it :thumbsup:, :pop:
Oh yeah, i make use of every inch of light my 400 dual spectrum hps main, and 150hps on side make LOL...
I can usually stuff up to 9 in that space, with smaller pots, upto 2.5gallon.
Lots of tucking, and rearranging daily.
As well as pot rotations.
Last grow of 8 plants within 3 weeks of each other i pulled just over 10.5 oz's of mephisto dank.
This grow the plants ages are closer together. Ranging from my oldest@26 days, to youngest@17days.
So growth range will be all pretty much the same maturation size by about day 45.
Stick around. I really like what i think this feeding schedule is gonna do...
Peace and thanks for watching

Loving the pictures. :photog: The growth on the glues from day 7 to day 18 is pretty sweet. :toke:
Im updating the Gold Glue tomorrow.... boy o boy, they're something special so far... will be day 27 tomorrow, come check these two ladies out. I really think they mated the right strain with 24carat to the ggg#4 for the hybrid. Even the serration of the leaves is vigorous.

Day 27
Gold Glue 1 & 2
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
These ladies are full of F1 vigour.
With somewhat aggressive leaf tucking she is bushing out fully.
This girl is a little bigger than [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
And her secondary branches have reached the canopy a little more evenly than her sister's.
She already has a pungent smell starting.
Very excited about these gals.
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pictured here, will post #2's pic next
Gold Glue [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day27
1502714643717.jpg
1502714685715.jpg
1502714716978.jpg

Back