Mephisto Genetics Multiple Mephisto grow... F1's & artisinals

And its update time!!!
Day 16 for 2 x Gold Glue, 1 x mbap, 1 x Sour Stomper.
The gg are turning into squat little bushes. Very 24carat like so far. Already lots of secondary branches on them.
The mbap i think may be a Ripley's o.g pheno, at day 16 she is by far the biggest. Starting to branch out, and spread. Think she might go big lol...
The Sour Stomper is doing fine. All of them look like they are about to show sex, then explode!!
Its day 13 for another sour stomper, and 1 x Sourhound x N.C.H.
Both of these ladies are doing well.
The sh x nch is showing the fat indica fingers. Looking like she's going to be a beauty...
The sour stomper is a little on small side at day 13, but pretty much resembles her 16 day old sister.
Also have one more mbap planted to round me out at 7 plants. That mbap is 7 days today as well, and doing lovely.
With 7 plants under my 400hps i will also be using my 150hps for side lighting. Will rotate plants daily so they can equally benefit from side lighting..
Things are about to take off....
Fun fun fun
Heres a group pic. Mbap day 16 upfront
1501806523416.jpg

Individual update time.
Day 18-Man Bear Alien Pig
Definitely thinking she is a Ripley's leaning pheno!!
The largest ladie by far. Branches are really starting to spread out.
She is showing sex now.
Really about to get fun
1501938089865.jpg
1501938131477.jpg

Update time...
Day 25.... Man Bear Alien Pig first.
She was given her first feeding on day 22, and day 24 as well.
1ml Heavy 16 roots
2ml Heavy 16 prime
2ml Heavy 16 fire
2.5ml Heavy 16 finish
6ml Advanced Sensi Bloom part A
6ml Advanced Sensi Bloom part B
Yes im mixing Advanced and Heavy 16..
Ive found their base nutrients to be quite similar. And work in much the same way with pH technology. The times I tested its always between 5.5-6.5.,.
Heavy 16 boosters/additives schedule is only 4-5 bottles the fifth being foliar feed.
Opposed to i don't even know how many additives with advanced.
So far im definitely liking it.
Last run i used CX horticulture/hydroponics bloom enhancers with advanced sensi a&b
And had what i would consider my best results to date.
So now lets try the Heavy 16.
Enough blabbing.
M.B.A.P day 25
1502545343992.jpg

Day 26 Sour Stomper.
She is on same feeding schedule as the mbap and the rest. See yesterdays update if you want to know their schedule.
She is growing exactly as mephisto said, at this point. Has taken feed in perfect stride. I really can't wait to see how she ends up after stretch. So far her canopy has seven colas all the same height. Just from minimal leaf tucking. Definitely on track to quadruple in size since onset of flower. My second artisanal strain ive grown out so far. 3 bears is three weeks into cure and is a leathery skunky sour sweet delicious treat... can't wait to see what Mephisto did with GGG genetics...
Day 26 Sour Stomper
1502629938390.jpg
1502630024822.jpg

Back