Indoor Multi strain first grow

Reaction score
Hi guys. Thought I would do a diary as this is my first time and any help would be much appreciated.

1m X 1m X 2m tent
600 hps
Plagron light mix soil with perlite
16l rhino bags

Seeds were planted straight into soil and have all sprouted today.

The 5 plants I will be running are:

Cream of the crop - narco purps auto
Dinafem - critical + fem auto
Dutch passion - think different
Dutch passion - auto ultimate
Fast buds - Girl Scout cookies auto

Last edited:
Well hey were here for ya Ole buddy.... the best way to start a journal is a rundown of your specifics.

Strain
Lights
Medium
Tent
Nutrients
Temps

Pics pics pics (we love pics)

The more precise and frequent your updates are the more traffic you'll get and ultimately better help if needed... good luck my friend

Well hey were here for ya Ole buddy.... the best way to start a journal is a rundown of your specifics.

Strain
Lights
Medium
Tent
Nutrients
Temps

Pics pics pics (we love pics)

The more precise and frequent your updates are the more traffic you'll get and ultimately better help if needed... good luck my friend

Hey A-Train thanks a lot for stopping by, I have updated my post also with pictures? maybe it hasn't saved correctly I'm new to posting on here, guess it will take a few days getting used to

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Quick picture update of all plants, now on day 5 from sprouting

image.jpegNarco purpsimage.jpegcritical + image.jpegAuto ultimateimage.jpeggirl scout cookies image.jpegThink different

Day 6: they seem a lot bigger than yesterday. Hopefully they are going well, my untrained eye tells me everything looks ok but if anyone sees different please let me know The tent is around 29 degrees Celsius which is drying the soil out quite quick, how many litres should I be watering? They grow bags are 16 litres and Iv been giving them around 2litres of water. I'm scared of over/under watering.

Back