Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

Harmony....my fav place...little overview...
02-06-17 025.jpg

i can enter from both sides...the left side...
02-06-17 023.jpg

hidden Harmonys....
02-06-17 020.jpg

in front 2 in 1...back +speed
02-06-17 018.jpg

au and am...
02-06-17 015.jpg

now it´s getting interresting...week 4 started today....Love AFN....Go Gladiators!:biggrin:

@L0wbob2017

hey buddi,

checked your place today again and fixed the ladys by some larger "sushi" sticks, because the weather forecast says some heavy summer storm with wetty rain, hail and storm wind will pass our area tonight till tomorrow evening...
20170603_203903.jpg

Oh my Siren,

just saw it now at your profile...a female agent...so to call ya bud wasn't really right way....my Siren!:shrug:
I let it slide a few times haha. If someone calls me "bro" too many times I'll tell them. I'm used to it though lol there aren't many female growers around :p

@L0wbob2017

hey buddi,

checked your place today again and fixed the ladys by some larger "sushi" sticks, because the weather forecast says some heavy summer storm with wetty rain, hail and storm wind will pass our area tonight till tomorrow evening...View attachment 759085

thank you a lot. went off this weekend. gonna take a shower now, drink some coffe and then i will drive to my ladies to check them myself... it is raining all the time :(

Okie dokie. :bighug:

I like the name "Harmony Place", sounds pretty chill.
Be careful with your "Rough Place" though, buddy.
I'm guessing you're growing guerilla style cos of the law man....
So stay safe, okay?
How could i forgot to answer, i´m so sorry my fair Lady!:baghead:

Time was running out every day last 2 weeks and i did only few spurts online and in all this stress i forgot, will never happen again!

Yes "Harmony" is my fav place and it´s really chill style and the Ladys like it....unfortunately i live in a illegal country and the state where i´m located to has the strongest laws on what we are doing here and i´m a family fahter, so i know how to handle:cools:
But i´m used to grow under Stealth Radar and plan really safely where i do grow and since more then 20 years it works:bump:

As you know this is my second year starting indoors under LED and move them outdoors asap...it´s something between 2-3 weeks...i just look at the stem, if he is strong enough to handel outdoor conditions, they go out....better in vegetative before pre-flower then later in flower....first 10 days i give full indoor climate to reach max of grow and after that i train them to outddor conditions by reducing temps day and night.....when they are ready i did like you and 912Greenskell recommanded me 2-3 days into sunlight and shade, but this time they took it champs without any problems, so i could move them on the second day outdoors.

Well i live in region which is famous for folks that look like that, hahaha...
upload_2017-6-7_13-52-57.jpeg
and
upload_2017-6-7_13-53-28.jpeg

about the weather...
10852.jpg

but actually we have a nice crazy mix of heavy rain, storms and some sun...it should change tomorrow and Ladys doing....the only thing is they got bitten by ugly snail, i see it positive...:vibes:

Go Gladiators!:pass:

Last edited:
Back