Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

off to a nice start,hope they like their new homes.
good luck.

I´ll give them a visit on friday, the first 6 pots have been moved to the "Harmony Place" and the second 6 pots to the "Rough Place"

Damn it, i lost the complete footage of my germination way and how i did my fav soil mix....i saw my son playing with the digicam, but didn´t expect he was able to delete, grrrrhhh

However....for the first 24 hours i soak my seeds into prewarmed ( 23°-25°) RO water in tupperware boxes, holding temps at the same...after that i remove the opened seeds clearing the water off the boxes using the good old paper towel method and holding temps at the same, after another 24-36 hours the are ready to potted directly into the prewatered pots and be cupped..wished i could upload some footage, anyway.....

The soil:

As basic i use Plagron light mix....on 50 liter i add 3% of bio bizz premix
24-05-17 002.jpg

another 100 gr. of extra P
24-05-17 003.jpg

then my fav mycorrhizal and trichoderma mix i found on amazon...it´s the best ever i used
24-05-17 004.jpg

24-05-17 005.jpg

adding 10 % of worm humus
24-05-17 008.jpg

and another 15 % of perlite
24-05-17 010.jpg

mixing it well and filling into pots that are prepared like this
SDC11759.JPG

5 cm of well washed pebbles...
SDC11761.JPG

added 3 cm of perlite...adding the soil mix and watered the pot with ro water and let it work in my growroom with lights on 24/0 at 22°-24° degree for one week....so all the mushrooms can get activated and do their work to split the nutes in the soil in little peaces to be ready for the upcoming roots.....I love AFN-Happy Growing all Gladiators/Members/Visitors!

The Photos:

I joined the Dutch Passion 30 years offer outdoor mix with 3 Durban Poison 3 Frisian Dew and 3 Hollands Hope and also 3 Freebies from United seed banks own Helvetic seeds series called Juraberri

https://www.unitedseedbanks.com/shop3/en/helvetic-seeds/1097-erdbeer-feminised-outdoor.html

hope site admins and staff members will forgive me this single external link...and here we are...
23-05-17 002.jpg

23-05-17 004.jpg

Frisian Dew....
23-05-17 005.jpg

Hollands Hope...
23-05-17 006.jpg

Durban Poison...
23-05-17 007.jpg

Juraberri....
23-05-17 008.jpg

and my fav "Hulk" gene monster, it´s also a juraberri...normally i kill such plants, but for this ride i decided t give her a chance just to see how she will do...LOL ..and there are other experiments on the autos....
22-05-17 047.jpg

another view how they like the full sun blast....
22-05-17 046.jpg

I´ll do some in grow bags growing SCROG and others....

Welcome all Gladiators and members, also visitors on the AFN family!

Unfortunately i had to kill my complete first run for this battle and after a couple of days started immediately the current second run....in the next couple of days i´ll introduce of the way how i did my fav soil mix, uploading photos of my germination method, my growroom where all of the babys started their life and all the periods below.....Thanks to my buddi in town @L0wbob2017 the first 10 pots with autos are now out in the nature after 2 weeks and 1 day under led they looked like this.....
View attachment 753129
View attachment 753130

Sweet Seeds/+ Speed
View attachment 753131

AutoMazar
View attachment 753132

AutoUltimate
View attachment 753134

Another 4 Autos in 18 liter pots with the photo babys....
View attachment 753137

CBD Auto WhiteWidow
View attachment 753139

And the photos....
View attachment 753140

@912GreenSkell
You wanted me to tag you in when i started, remeber?
@Maria Sanchez
My fair lady...wanna join this ride?

and of course our teamleader...@ClockworkOrange

next uploads asap.....Love AFN!
whata start!

@trailanimal

Hey Mr. Bush Dweller,

what do you think about my soil mix?
I like it a lot! Your seedlings and larger plants look great. I'm gonna have to think this direction for my starter soil. My soil starting as ground rock, silt, is still too heavy for easy germination, even after 5yrs of conditioning with humanure compost.

Back