TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
I'm very happy Tony gave me the opportunity to grow this bestseller of DP in automatic version and here they are.
Mrs. Orangina under Platinum P 600 at day 1...
20171003_094504.jpg

Mrs. Orangella under COB Spaceship at day 1...
20171003_094540.jpg

Happy growing all AOB lovers:pass:

Last edited:
Finally my boy is in bed and i'm free, so guys you're free for another AOB thread?
@Duggy @hippy71 @2Stoned2Care @Ribbzzy @KonopCh @guerillagrower#65 @hairyman @Tony21 @L0wbob2017 @stedimed @Raoul-Duke @SUNDOG @Alchemy
First love cannot be changed and Orange Bud was my first toke as teenager and it was Sunk and i understood weed!
:smokeout:
I hear you on that, 1st time in Amsterdam, I walked straight to Dampkring, bought 5 grams of OB, and man, that was it for me. That taste....

Finally my boy is in bed and i'm free, so guys you're free for another AOB thread?
@Duggy @hippy71 @2Stoned2Care @Ribbzzy @KonopCh @guerillagrower#65 @hairyman @Tony21 @L0wbob2017 @stedimed @Raoul-Duke @SUNDOG @Alchemy
First love cannot be changed and Orange Bud was my first toke as teenager and it was Sunk and i understood weed!
:smokeout:
Im in for this.......i had a similar expierience with california orange in the nineties.......thats why when i heard of this AOB I wanted in [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back