Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

OOOOH ok I understand sweetie, thank you so much! :)
but I still dont understand why after adding my ph perfect nutes, voodoo juice and calmag the ph is at 7 to 7.5...thats not perfect, LOL. Mom is off to the kitchen do do a little experimenting.
Do you have ph down and up? Honestly I hated mixing nutrients and this is why I us the Mephisto amendment and distilled water. So so easy

Do you have ph down and up? Honestly I hated mixing nutrients and this is why I us the Mephisto amendment and distilled water. So so easy
yeppers I do. But I got the advance ph perfect sensi grow and bloom so I WOULDNT have to adjust PH. Guess I still do.
:shrug:
What is the mephisto amendment? Actually my first grow I used "kind soil" and didnt even have to add any nutes, just water. THAT was easy.:biggrin:

yeppers I do. But I got the advance ph perfect sensi grow and bloom so I WOULDNT have to adjust PH. Guess I still do.
:shrug:
What is the mephisto amendment? Actually my first grow I used "kind soil" and didnt even have to add any nutes, just water. THAT was easy.:biggrin:
I have used kind soil many times. The Mephisto amendment works the same way.. only better. You mix it in your soil and grow just like the kind soil does.. doesn’t smell as bad as kind soil though.

I have used kind soil many times. The Mephisto amendment works the same way.. only better. You mix it in your soil and grow just like the kind soil does.. doesn’t smell as bad as kind soil though.
wow, I am going to google 'mephisto amendment'. I am trying coco now, but I kind of like the water only mentality. I have NO idea what I am doing with coco....we will see how it goes:biggrin:

Holy MAMA! Little lady Auto Jack sure had some growth in 24 hours. When I peeked in the tent this afternoon she looked like this. I was blown away!
1224171450a.jpg

Since I ran out of coco, I gently replanted her into an autopot filled with HappyFrog, cocoa, Ancient forest, earthworm castings, and few teaspoons of Recharge. I buried most of that lovely stem as she was so tall. Here she is with her tent mates.

1224171508j.jpg

And here are the (3) ladies....
GLUEBERRY OG
1224171508a.jpg

GORILLA OG "B"
1224171508c.jpg

GORILLA OG "A"
1224171508d.jpg

Mom just had a gut feeling that her ladies were hungry..(and big huggzzz @RamboGarden for your kind assistance) so I decided to give them a higher PPM unscheduled feed today. The 3 ladies got a half a liter each of room temp distilled water, 1ml/L sensi grow, 1ml/L calmag, and 2ml/L voodoo juice.

Last edited:
Well, since an empty autopot was sitting there staring at me, I decided to germ a freebie seed I had. It is an Auto Jack. I put the seed in a glass of water Friday night. I skipped the paper towel method and just removed the seed from the cup yesterday morning and put it into a root riot soaked with recharge and planted it straight in a little container filled with happy frog. When I peeked in the tent this afternoon she looked like this. I was blown away! Holy Mama!!
View attachment 843104

Since I ran out of coco, I gently replanted her into an autopot filled with HappyFrog, cocoa, Ancient forest, earthworm castings, and few teaspoons of Recharge. I buried most of that lovely stem as she was so tall. Here she is with her tent mates.

View attachment 843105

And here are the (3) ladies....

View attachment 843106

View attachment 843107

View attachment 843108

Mom just had a gut feeling that her ladies were hungry..(and big huggzzz @RamboGarden for your kind assistance) so I decided to give them a higher PPM unscheduled feed today. The 3 ladies got a half a liter each of room temp distilled water, 1ml/L sensi grow, 1ml/L calmag, and 2ml/L voodoo juice.

Merry Christmas

wow, I am going to google 'mephisto amendment'. I am trying coco now, but I kind of like the water only mentality. I have NO idea what I am doing with coco....we will see how it goes:biggrin:
The best part of ordering the Mephisto amendment is Mephisto sends free seeds when you order it. Shipped from inside the US.

Back