Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Just a little update on day 12. I have not and will not water again until day 15...pots are still heavy. In addition to the (2) COB's I have a CFL on to keep temps around 79. I get so amazed by the growth these ladies can have in just a few days.

2 DAY   GROWTH.jpg

Last edited:
I will always be around bro, just harvested 245g from one auto orange bud from dutch passion the journal is in the dutch passion threads,and thanks bro nice to hear from you as well

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I just kinda been in the shadows haven't made a journal in a while that may change with all these beans headed my way lol will check that auto Orange out for sure one hell of a haul bro happy holidaze

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just a little update on day 12. I have not and will not water again until day 15...pots are still heavy. In addition to the (2) COB's I have a CFL on to keep temps around 79. I get so amazed by the growth these ladies can have in just a few days.

View attachment 841570
Great start girls looking amazing

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Welcome Samwell!

Hmmmm....I thought AN sensi ph perfect was supposed to control the ph and keep it around 6? I was just messing around experimenting and I mixed up a batch of distilled water calmag, voodoo juice then added ph perfect sensi grow last...and the damn ph was 7! Good thing I am consistently checking. PPM only came out at 350, is that a little low at this stage, or is it ok? Will update tomorrow, day 15 :biggrin:

Distilled water won't accurately give a ph reading
I didnt know that. So if i mix up a feed and it comes out at ph7 with distilled water, is that an accurate 7? I just hate PH'ing down. sigh.

Last edited:
DAY 15 UPDATE:

This morning each of the (3) pots got 1L of room temp distilled water, 1ml/L sensi grow a&b, 1ml/L calmag, and 2ml/L voodoo juice. PH 6.0 and PPM came out at 360. I had to PH DOWN the mixture as it came out at 7.0, even with the ph perfect nutes.

Also, the ladies seem a little small for day 15 (I shouldn’t compare to other growers, I know…..), and their leaves seem to be a lighter green. Are they wanting more feed? I am so afraid of nute burn.

AAAAND…..this morning we have a new little addition who wants to say hi~ an Auto Jack by Paradise Seeds. She is in a root riot cube planted in fox farms happy frog. (I ran out of coco) Not sure if she will go into an autopot yet...I have a little time.

GLUEBERRY OG
GLUEBERRY OG.jpg

GORILLA OG A
GORILLA OG A.jpg

GORILLA OG AA.jpg

GORILLA OG B
GORILLA OG B.jpg

BABY AUTO JACK
JACK HERER BABY.jpg

THE FAMILY
LADIES.jpg

Back