Old Reviews MOES WiFi CO2 Detector & Exhale 365 - Test/Review

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
_20221002_010349.JPG

:toke:
Hello fellow growers!

I have acquired a MOES WiFi CO² Detector from moeshouse.com, and one bag of Exhale 365 CO² from https://www.exhaleco2bags.com/ for the purposes of testing. You may be thinking to yourself right now, like many of us.. And yes you guessed it. We're going to try an settle an ongoing debate that I know I've seen a multitude of times taking place across several platforms many times over. Do Exhale Bags truly work? Some say yes, others say no. Before we begin, I do have a hunch. Yes.... I do. As a long time user I can tell you from experience. There must be something happening if you're suddenly able to throttle your lights, and you very clearly could not beforehand. Whatever the case may be, let's find out!
:d5:

_20221002_021752.JPG

The Exhale 365 bag arrives with the mycelium separated, tucked and clipped into the top portion of the bag. As of today, I inoculated the substrate with the mycelium and placed it into the corner of an environmentally controlled active tent that also has an Exhale bag already in place. I'll leave it there a day or two, and then I will move it into a tent waiting with the Moes, WiFi CO2 Detector already inside.

Thanks for checking in, and don't forget to sub as I will be updating with my findings regularly.

:peace:

Last edited:
I bought 2 of that brand, and 2 of the Myco brand.

After letting them activate a few weeks I wasn't able to get any noticeable rise on my co2 meter(550 base reading) with all 4 in a closed bathroom, even with no fan on.

Certainly mushrooms give off CO2, but my results indicate that its an insignificant amount compared to the volume of air in a grow environment, and can no way keep up with the airflow with the exhaust on.

Your results may vary

View attachment 1521606

:toke:
Hello fellow growers!

I have acquired a MOES WiFi CO² Detector from moeshouse.com, and one bag of Exhale 360 CO² from https://www.exhaleco2bags.com/ for the purposes of testing. You may be thinking to yourself right now, like many of us.. And yes you guessed it. We're going to try an settle an ongoing debate that I know I've seen a multitude of times taking place across several platforms many times over. Do Exhale Bags truly work? Some say yes, others say no. Before we begin, I do have a hunch. Yes.... I do. As a long time user I can tell you from experience. There must be something happening if you're suddenly able to throttle your lights, and you very clearly could not beforehand. Whatever the case may be, let's find out!
:d5:

View attachment 1521610
The Exhale 360 bag arrives with the mycelium separated, tucked and clipped into the top portion of the bag. As of today, I inoculated the substrate with the mycelium and placed it into the corner of an environmentally controlled active tent that also has an Exhale bag already in place. I'll leave it there a day or two, and then I will move it into a tent waiting with the Moes, WiFi CO2 Detector already inside.

Thanks for checking in, and don't forget to sub as I will be updating with my findings regularly.

:peace:
:pop::pop::pop:
subbed 4 sure

I bought 2 of that brand, and 2 of the Myco brand.

After letting them activate a few weeks I wasn't able to get any noticeable rise on my co2 meter(550 base reading) with all 4 in a closed bathroom, even with no fan on.

Certainly mushrooms give off CO2, but my results indicate that its an insignificant amount compared to the volume of air in a grow environment, and can no way keep up with the airflow with the exhaust on.

Your results may vary
Thanks for sharing! :d5:

Very curious about this myself. Wonder if you'll have to turn the fans down a bit so it's not exhausting it all out too quickly similar to using an evap humidifier in the tent. Either way I'm curious of your findings

Back