Lighting Modular Cree COB build

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Modular Cree COB build with parts from Northern Grow Lights.

Ive started ordering components needed for a 2 cob, modular build.

72v Cree cobs, holders, reflectors, and passive heat sinks have all been ordered and received from Northern Grow Lights.

I ordered the 120 passive heat sinks my first order but wanted to show everyone how well Northern takes care of customers orders. I got my second order today and took photos as i opened the package.

20160822_155459.jpg
20160822_155350.jpg
20160822_155449.jpg

I still have to get a driver and dimmer. The driver im looking at is the Meanwell HLH 120h C1050B. I will get it once i figure out which potentiometer is compatible.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet I have always wanted to learn how to build a space ship lmao. every one of these DIY COB things I see I am just like "wait whaaa, where does the light come out, I don't see a bulb" I need to do a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab

I still have to get a driver and dimmer. The driver im looking at is the Meanwell HLH 120h C1050B. I will get it once i figure out which potentiometer is compatible.

The driver I was lookin at was a smoking hot 20 year old blond, but she didn't want to take me places lol.

Ok I will stop messin with your serious COB thread, I am just joshin ya. Some day I am going to get one of you dudes to build me one of these space station light things that grow monster weed stuff

For realz, I am all about the CMH aka LEC right now. I think with the combo of them and a couple super CObby COBS I could realllly rock It out!!

Back