Outdoor Mobile Greenhouse in Action !!!

Reaction score
First seedlings started in my mobile greenhouse are up, and I'm as tickled as can be. This thing is actually gonna work :baby:These are Russian Fuel Autos Regulars in a mix of organic soil, 30%perlite, organic manure, and coco. First time trying this mix, as this is only my 3rd grow LoL. Who knows it might just work out.
20161005_120448.jpg
20161005_120520.jpg

An interesting concept.
You're not thinking of driving around with that thing attached to the back of your vehicle, are you?

Just an observation, but you might just draw attention to yourself ... :crying:

Just sayin' ...

Rep slappin' youse cuz you done what I've thought about doin but didn't... haven't.....

anyhoo...

You set this up to follow the sun @eddiebud ?
My backyard is long and narrow. While it's situated East to West there's trees and outbuildings that make getting a full days worth of sun next to impossible. Trailerize, that's the ticket!

Rep slappin' youse cuz you done what I've thought about doin but didn't... haven't.....

anyhoo...

You set this up to follow the sun @eddiebud ?
My backyard is long and narrow. While it's situated East to West there's trees and outbuildings that make getting a full days worth of sun next to impossible. Trailerize, that's the ticket!
I have it parked next to a silver metal building so even when the sun is not direct, it still get reflective light. The plants in this mobile have really shocked me at how well they are doing. I have a small fan in there to circulate air. Working well.

Grasshoppers ate 4 of the eight plants, so I really don't have a 50-50 chance of having females from these regular seeds. :nono:

Back