What is your light problem, do i remember wrong that last year you had a light?
Last years bullshit and other life stuff has caused me to have moved,
The problem is it’s a really old bulb nowhere near as much light as it should give off and I’m not buying a new bulb ... not worth it the ballast is from the 90’s older than some lurkers hehehe

Oh, i hate reading about bad news, sorry for you Mo! So, you will do outdoor grow or how is your situation? And what happened, wanna share or is it private?
A bit private and stuff. But I’ll share a bit...
Just life,
May not be able to do outdoor this go, most likely not.
But it’s legal where I am real soon so that should be nice, plus there’s medical.
As for the other stuff , I had to leave where I was it wasn’t healthy for me to stay,
Trying to start a life and as much as I love people I couldn’t keep doing what I was without seriously affecting the future of my life.
Shit is hard.
I watched the Seth rogan alzhimers comedy charity thing and got real sad about half way through..
Touching shit and a top class guy.
But at least now I get happy time when I visit mixed with a different sad.
If you’re confused as to what I’m talking about I was helping out look after my nann who suffers from Dementia/Alzheimer’s
Hardest shit ever... gettin teary again.. enough of this..
(I know English isn’t your first language, so don’t take offence),
You punk ass mongol !! Mo doesn’t do emotions well.
I hope someone’s giving her,her pills and such, I will do well at stuff and hopefully be in time so I can drastically help in a different way..

Rant over.. teary eyes still...
Gawd Damn it
Shhhhh don’t tell people

Last edited:
Just life,
But it’s legal where I am real soon so that should be nice, plus there’s medical.
As for the other stuff , I had to leave where I was it wasn’t healthy for me to stay,
Trying to start a life and as much as I love people I couldn’t keep doing what I was without seriously affecting the future of my life.
Shit is hard.
I watched the Seth rogan alzhimers comedy charity thing and got real sad about half way through..
If you’re confused as to what I’m talking about I was helping out look after my nann who suffers from Dementia/Alzheimer’s
I hope someone’s giving her,her pills and such, I will do well at stuff and hopefully be in time so I can drastically help in a different way..

Gawd Damn it
Shhhhh don’t tell people
:bighug:

Just life,
Shit is hard.

Gawd Damn it
Shhhhh don’t tell people

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

K so from sully I got a nice batch of seeds..

These are some solo cup babies they seem to be 8 tall, 2 short with 80 percentile females
Killed a bunch..
Waiting on smells, not much love on these..
From the dead ones I detected my guess 3 distinguishable; kinda berryish, a skunky and the trash one
View attachment 879953

Really interesting looking plants.
Are they unknown genetics, that you're trying to work out?

Oh Mo, we're two! The last 4 years i lost 2 aunts,1 uncle, my grandma with alzheimer and 2 years ago my dad lost the fight against cancer and the real gorrible thing was he didn't just die, he croaked despicable, the cancer in his stomach ate him up:nono: and i, my sister and mom maintained him at home the last 6 months, trust me i was soldier for 4 years, it was much more easier.
Yep, and at the year change my wife left me and took the boy away for nothing.
So, i know when life is treaten you like shit, i was really near deppressions and still fighting my mood sometimes, but the will to live is stronger and at least i'm a positive person, keep strong brother! My thought with you!:d5::pass:

Just life,
Shit is hard.

Gawd Damn it
Shhhhh don’t tell people
:bighug:
take that tough guy:biggrin:
life does keep us humble

Oh Mo, we're two! The last 4 years i lost 2 aunts,1 uncle, my grandma with alzheimer and 2 years ago my dad lost the fight against cancer and the real gorrible thing was he didn't just die, he croaked despicable, the cancer in his stomach ate him up:nono: and i, my sister and mom maintained him at home the last 6 months, trust me i was soldier for 4 years, it was much more easier.
Yep, and at the year change my wife left me and took the boy away for nothing.
So, i know when life is treaten you like shit, i was really near deppressions and still fighting my mood sometimes, but the will to live is stronger and at least i'm a positive person, keep strong brother! My thought with you!:d5::pass:
man!, peace be with you my friend

Back