Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Well it is time to clean-up the space and start a new grow.

All Autoflowering strains:
1 x Jumping Black Dash by Dr. Krippling
1 x Northern Lights by Royal Queen Seeds
2 x Green Crack by FastBuds 420
3 x Blueberry by Zambeza Seeds
5 x Lil Mobstar unknown breeder.

Change of plans again. I have been offered a chance to grow an experimental unreleased Strain - Lil Mobstar (MOB x SensiStar x unknown Auto) and I have accepted.

I hope to get 6 plants by germinating 8 seeds we will see?

Last edited:
Nice selection! How were the germ rates?
I have not started yet. The local hydro store has decided to sell the Hugo Rock Wool blocks by the case only. It would be a 3 or 4 year supply for me and I have no place to store them. So I had to order online. I am waiting for them to get here. I have decided not to support that store any longer :finger:.

Well it is time to clean-up the space and start a new grow. I was thinking about Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison but I think I will save that for the next grow or the one after that. The strong Sativa genetics would fare better in the hot months than the Indica strong White Cheese and Blueberry.

Edit: Change of plans. Upon closer inspection of my seeds I remembered I had germination failure on 4 out of 4 of the White Cheese. I have been looking for a chance to do some bonus seeds so here we go.
View attachment 1128833

All Autoflowering strains:
1 x Jumping Black Dash by Dr. Krippling
1 x Northern Lights by Royal Queen Seeds
2 x Green Crack by FastBuds 420
3 x Blueberry by Zambeza Seeds

I hope to get 6 plants by germinating 7 seeds we will see?
Jumping jack dash lol, I will be watching. growing some gorilla infested gelato now. Quite impressed with her.

I actually will be posting this grow in here for all of the strains. The Lil Mobstar will also have its own thread in the AutoBeanStalk sub-forum where the posts will be made in the Big Battle thread and ported to the sub-forum for the vendor.

I have an oil heater warming the space up to 78°F for the seed drop.

I will soak the Jumping Black Dash for a while in some weak kelp solution because it is old (maybe 3 years) and who knows how old before I got it. It was a freebie.

For those of you not familiar with my set-up:

Space is 4 x 6 x 8 feet Orca Grow Film walls and ceiling.
12" Hurricane Oscillating Fan above and a 6" Monkey Fan below
14 - Citizen 1212 3500K 90cri COBs, 10 - 720nm SemiLEDs, 2 - Royal Blue Cobs, 2 - 48" AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000K and 1 - 48" AgroMax Pure UV lamps, and a small Realardro UFO full spectrum LED for germination
8" HyperFan with Charcoal filter.
Small Oil Filled space heater
small humidifier
40Qt. Dehumidifier
2 Pulse Nano One room monitors
35 gallon top off tank
17 gallon reservoir 10 gallon fill.
various pumps

I use a drip to waste with 6" GroDan Hugo rock wool blocks and the seeds are started directly (for the most part) in GroDan 1.5" A-Ok starter cubes.

My nutrient use is still evolving using Green Leaf Nutrients along with NPK industries Raw products.

This is what I will start with:
ScreenHunter_248 Feb. 21 11.07.jpg

Last edited:
I actually will be posting this grow in here for all of the strains. The Lil Mobstar will also have its own thread in the AutoBeanStalk sub-forum where the posts will be made in the Big Battle thread and ported to the sub-forum for the vendor.

I have an oil heater warming the space up to 78°F for the seed drop.

I will soak the Jumping Black Dash for a while in some weak kelp solution because it is old (maybe 3 years) and who knows how old before I got it. It was a freebie.

For those of you not familiar with my set-up:

Space is 4 x 6 x 8 feet Orca Grow Film walls and ceiling.
Can you tell me more about your seed revival juice? (kelp solution) :pass:

Can you tell me more about your seed revival juice? (kelp solution) :pass:
Yes kelp extract has Gibberellic acid (GA3) a natural growth stimulant along with 60+ other natural elements that help stimulate an old seed. There was a guy on another forum that germinated 40 year old seeds:

Old TimingMan germinated 40 year old seeds using this method:

“ Old TimingMan

I wish there was a easier way but so far my best luck has been scuffing them in a sandpaper tube, letting them set in a H2O2 bath for an hour while plunking them down every 15 minutes, and then using the GA3 at a rate of 500 PPM in distilled water with temps at the 80 degree mark from soak to sprout.”

My battery back-up tripped an alarm and I had to stop my post above before it was done so I am going back to finish it.

Ok here we grow again:

_DSC2757.JPG

The Jumping Black Dash is soaking in a weak solution of Kelp Extract .17g/Gal of PH 5.8 tap water 90 PPM. it is in a warm spot on my modem. I will let it soak 4 - 6 hours then into an A-Ok 1.5" starter cube.
_DSC2754.JPG

The others have been started directly:
_DSC2755.JPG
_DSC2756.JPG

:vibe:

Back