The amphetamine is the super fast auto she 9 weeks old now and she is just getting some fade on her and is looking like sugar covered sweets,

:coffee2: :smoking: so that's the one ,,:pighug: i going ta have look back through them all them ,, :smoking:,,,so a real lovely girl but not a sprinter ,,,i going to have a look back ,, i might have questions lol

I'll try and take some nice photos of the girls pit of the tent soon the amphetamine is a short stocky plant with huge bud sites and she went into flower very early, and I think that is why these buds are so big,
All I did with this plant is low stress training, and I managed to keep the canopy Farley even,
But the kush I topped and lstrained but she just kept on growing and I couldn't keep the canopy as even at all, I still got a lot to learn

I'll try and take some nice photos of the girls pit of the tent soon the amphetamine is a short stocky plant with huge bud sites and she went into flower very early, and I think that is why these buds are so big,
All I did with this plant is low stress training, and I managed to keep the canopy Farley even,
But the kush I topped and lstrained but she just kept on growing and I couldn't keep the canopy as even at all, I still got a lot to learn

i been looking at this thread every so often waiting for it and i was actually looking at it lol :crying: , you should make it easy for old people :smoking:,,nice growing :d5:,, when did she sex,, @Mossy

i been looking at this thread every so often waiting for it and i was actually looking at it lol :crying: , you should make it easy for old people :smoking:,,nice growing :d5:,, when did she sex,, @Mossy
I'll try my best to lay the journal's a bit better a lickle old to so I get what you mean :crying: :crying:

That frog got ya tongue :smoking:

thefro.gif
Yeth thur...'fraid it Did..............

Back