I'm going to top the kush xl this week just waiting for the 5th node, and I will leave the amphetamine to be lst'd
Just so I can compare and hopefully get to grips with training plants

Everything seems to be going well. Even a cheeky wee solo cup!
Yeah it's not to bad thanks Frank, congrats on getting into the grow of I'm gonna follow you along,
Thought I would just run a solo cup in the back ground for a laugh really

Yeah it's not to bad thanks Frank, congrats on getting into the grow of I'm gonna follow you along,
Thought I would just run a solo cup in the back ground for a laugh really
Topping seems scary when you’ve never done it. But in reality it’s just one snip with the scissors. They recover quickly and continue on. I’ve not topped mine this time round unusually. Just want her to grow straight up.

I’ve never done a solo cup myself but have just started 3 so our journeys are on the same path at the moment in some ways!

:toke:

Topping seems scary when you’ve never done it. But in reality it’s just one snip with the scissors. They recover quickly and continue on. I’ve not topped mine this time round unusually. Just want her to grow straight up.

I’ve never done a solo cup myself but have just started 3 so our journeys are on the same path at the moment in some ways!

:toke:
Yeah it does in some ways, I'm really scared but been doing research and hopefully it's pays of I just want a even canopy and some great tasting bud

Well I thought I would build another grow/ drying space,
Try to make it sleek and discreet,
1mtr tall 80cm deep and 30cm wide
20210830_165956.jpg
20210830_170014.jpg
20210830_170023.jpg

Week 2 and a boo boo!
Came home to find one of the girls was drooping
20210831_185915.jpg

I picked up the fabric pot and it was so so heavy,
I assume I have over watered,
I also think I have made the mistake of not have the plants on separate trays,
So I can isolated issue with growing two different strains,
So because I have not got separate trays at hand I have put them on pedestal in one tray so they can drain out a bit, I will get trays for each plant
Hopefully everyone will agree this might be the issue,
20210831_191237.jpg

Ya, you def need some spacers. Good catch. Live and learn.

Week 2 day 16
Well after my panic and stupidity I finally got my groove back,
No more drooping
pots are draining freely,
Leaves are looking healthier,
So fingers crossed,
I have even started to lst, I think a will top the kush once the 5th node has grown

Feed
Ec, 0.7
PH, 6.04
Temp 24'c
Humidity, 57%

20210902_184106.jpg
20210902_184112.jpg

Back