Indoor migro 100 cob, mylar cupboard grow

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
good day growers and welcome to my migro auto cupboard grow.test growing this light for all to see. big thanks to shane it migro;) . so i had no room for a small tent anywere. and wanted migro up and running. so i found a nice deep empty cupboard. then skinned the small tent got equipped, and came up with this;)
_20180219_135339.JPG
_20180219_135353.JPG
_20180219_135407.JPG
_20180219_135442.JPG
_20180219_135500.JPG
_20180219_141457.JPG
_20180219_182639.JPG
_20180219_182652.JPG
_20180219_182623.JPG
_20180219_135643.JPG
will be back shortly with info on plants. i fgot what they are lol.light on dimmed down to about 40 percent power. lets the plants get a feel then will boost the power up if needed. does get very bright so no worries, should be some solid growth from the autos.2 more plants will be added also. just waiting on soil. well all welcome growers. will be back soon with more info. happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

good day growers and welcome to my migro auto cupboard grow.test growing this light for all to see. big thanks to shane it migro;) . so i had no room for a small tent anywere. and wanted migro up and running. so i found a nice deep empty cupboard. then skinned the small tent got equipped, and came up with this;)
View attachment 867052 View attachment 867054 View attachment 867056 View attachment 867059 View attachment 867061 View attachment 867062 View attachment 867063 View attachment 867064 View attachment 867065 View attachment 867066 will be back shortly with info on plants. i fgot what they are lol.light on dimmed down to about 40 percent power. lets the plants get a feel then will boost the power up if needed. does get very bright so no worries, should be some solid growth from the autos.2 more plants will be added also. just waiting on soil. well all welcome growers. will be back soon with more info. happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:
You been looking at my grow room [emoji6] Great use of space. What's the height of the cupboard?
I'm in for this one.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

welcome another cupboard dweller :pass:i dig the sawn off hammer,ahh the tent was fucked anyway,cuppa tea:coffee:
is this for a full grow or just to get them started ? looks bottom half ish so punching a hole into the attick is a no go.
when is a door not a door ? what ya doin for extraction ?
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

You been looking at my grow room [emoji6] Great use of space. What's the height of the cupboard?
I'm in for this one.

welcome bro.and no mate aint seen ya grow but will head right over for sure. the idea hit me as soon as i opend the cupbaord door haha. aint sure of height. il find out and let u know. happy growing every1 ;)

welcome another cupboard dweller :pass:i dig the sawn off hammer,ahh the tent was fucked anyway,cuppa tea:coffee:
is this for a full grow or just to get them started ? looks bottom half ish so punching a hole into the attick is a no go.
when is a door not a door ? what ya doin for extraction ?
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
welcome dude and thanks.its the lower half of a cupboard so i can smashs out the middle shelf if needed and gain alot more height. but my plan is just to veg autos in this space until they are 4 weeks old. then be moved into bigger tent under goliath to finish. im not excracting as dont really smell in veg and would be a ballache. no holes made like iv never been here haha;)

This should be pretty interesting. I've always have wondered if I would be able to grow 1 or 2 plants with one COB or quantum board. And I wonder if I would be able to do it only using renewable energy like solar or some kind of wind or water generator. It would be kinda cool to all this off grid.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

This should be pretty interesting. I've always have wondered if I would be able to grow 1 or 2 plants with one COB or quantum board. And I wonder if I would be able to do it only using renewable energy like solar or some kind of wind or water generator. It would be kinda cool to all this off grid.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
yea reusing materials and a light that cost nothing to run. ur vegging ur plants for free;) all i had to buy today was some tacks hahah nice;) and cobs smash it. did amaze me first time i used migros. insane plant growth and plant structure.this light in this space will do very good. im very confident about that;) happy growing every1 ;)

yea reusing materials and a light that cost nothing to run. ur vegging ur plants for free;) all i had to buy today was some tacks hahah nice;) and cobs smash it. did amaze me first time i used migros. insane plant growth and plant structure.this light in this space will do very good. im very confident about that;) happy growing every1 ;)
Its a great way to increase the quantity of plants on the go at one time.

Back