Indoor migro 100 cob, mylar cupboard grow

This should be pretty interesting. I've always have wondered if I would be able to grow 1 or 2 plants with one COB or quantum board. And I wonder if I would be able to do it only using renewable energy like solar or some kind of wind or water generator. It would be kinda cool to all this off grid.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

My GF grew 2 mephisto autos under one 50w cob mate. Just open in a bedroom too, no tent or cupboard for reflection. Cost me 50 quid to make the cob. Bloody nice weed it was too, better than most of mine if I'm honest!

I also fancy trying solar or wind. Keep seeing 12v cobs. Hmmm...

Nice stealth cupboard beast. Can you leave the door open a crack during the day for air exchange?
hippy welcome bro and thanks.maybe possible im hoping with fan for air movement il be all good. this is only a veg space. not for bloom. happy growing every1 ;)

hippy welcome bro and thanks.maybe possible im hoping with fan for air movement il be all good. this is only a veg space. not for bloom. happy growing every1 ;)

I use my wardrobe with a T5 for first few weeks veg mate. No extraction, just leave the door open an inch or two for lights on.

I use my wardrobe with a T5 for first few weeks veg mate. No extraction, just leave the door open an inch or two for lights on.
nice mate very nice. i got thermo in there at mo. all sealed up. so will check temps later to see what temps the space hold. and go from there. i want it nice and warm but not to sweaty;) happy growing ;)

nice mate very nice. i got thermo in there at mo. all sealed up. so will check temps later to see what temps the space hold. and go from there. i want it nice and warm but not to sweaty;) happy growing ;)

Nice mate. They love little warm spaces like that for early veg I reckon. I think mine prefer the door shut tbh. No fan, just second hand air movement from the open tent next to the cupboard.

I dream of doing a small bedroom mate. Lots of cobs. No tent, just open. Reckon that would be awesome.

nice mate thanks for the tips.my first cupboard grow. but just like a small tent grow;) haha. door open aint really an option. so i have a fan at hand if needed time will tell.happy growing;)

Nice mate. They love little warm spaces like that for early veg I reckon. I think mine prefer the door shut tbh. No fan, just second hand air movement from the open tent next to the cupboard.

I dream of doing a small bedroom mate. Lots of cobs. No tent, just open. Reckon that would be awesome.
and cobs are defo the way forward mate. migro cobs, they are amazing for such little power. and plant growth and structure migro cobs can achive is the best iv seen from any grow light i have used, outstanding. happy growing every1 ;)

Back