Dinafem MG's Dynamite Dinafem White Cheese

MateraGaia

Growing wizard fingers...
Reaction score
Hello all like the other contest growers this is to be a picture update thread only. Thanks a bunch in advance:pass:

For all the juicy banter come check out the main contest thread:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-next-dina-might-dina-fem-comp-is-here.57492/

Please join me in welcoming baby White Cheese to the world. She started her life lovingly wrapped in a damp paper towel soaked with well water and Real Growers Recharge. Germination was quick @24 hours. And another 24 hours later she looked like this:

20170216_115124.jpg

The dirty details:

She will spend her time soaking her lovely legs in a Coco/perlite mix kept perfectly damp with a blumat carrot.

For food she will be dining on Oregon's Only Nectar For The Gods.

Light will be provided by 2 Northern Growlights 95w light boards on a 24/0 schedule. All tucked into a 2x3x6 foot cab with her two hot Fastbuds roommates.

Thank you for starting your own seperate grow diary for the white cheese grow off. This will be my only post per your request unless I see something I think I could help on. I'll keep checking in to see the progress so thank you for starting this thread and for the continued picture updates very much appreciated :slap:

All the best and good luck with the grow :pass:

Mark.

Thank you for starting your own seperate grow diary for the white cheese grow off. This will be my only post per your request unless I see something I think I could help on. I'll keep checking in to see the progress so thank you for starting this thread and for the continued picture updates very much appreciated :slap:

All the best and good luck with the grow :pass:

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the slapper and as the rep please feel welcome to comment as you like throughout the grow!

The only reason I set it up like that is we were instructed to post these as picture threads for the eventual contest vote at the end. Normally I'm all for questions and comments as I think that's where all the magic happens here.:pass:

Okay so here's the day 7 update:

20170222_205400.jpg

Growing very quickly and being fed on only Real Growers Recharge and General Organics CaMg+ in 5.8ph well water. She has also had a few sprays of optic foliar Overgrow as well.

Won't be long and she will get to stretch her legs in a 3 gal. smart pot!

Everything looks to be doing very well mate :thumbsup: I will drop is say once a week to check the progress and this way it should not clutter up the thread :pass:

Nice to hear that a potting up is coming, then the roots will have more room and we will then see more explosive growth :thumbsup:

Great work so far and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Back