Fast Buds Mexican Airlines

Dr. Babnik

Virtus ex Alto
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
Postman Pat was here with an envelope for me.

Mexican Airlines

I will germinate as soon as I have space for them. This thread will constitute the grow journal so hit "Watch thread"!

At reviews.kanna.biz they state that Mexican Airlines finishes earlier if kept under a 14/10 light cycle. Does @FastBuds have any comment to that? :baked:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
ill tag along with ya! i got 2 mex airlines going now if ya want to follow along as well!
I think my Super Skunks are ready in 2-3 weeks. Then I'll germinate 2 Mexi. I have no space until I get to the harvest of my first 2 plants.

I could not wait.

I have started 2 seeds i cups.

2/3 of the cup is filled with soil mix (50% soil, 25% perlite, 25% vermiceulite and 1 spoon CaMg(CO3)2). Moisted with water containing 1/4 ds. Adv. Nutr. Sensi Grow A/B, full dose GHE Urtica, Hesi Root Complex and Hesi Powerzyme. pH 5.4.

On top there is potsoil with a hole filled with perlite. The seed was placed in the perlite and soaked with water pH 6,3, containing Hesi Root complex.

The third cup contains Snow Queen from Zenseeds.dk.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The journey begins good luck if I was you I would have waited until I had the room to accommodate them

If it's only 3 weeks until your super skunks ready for harvest you should be ok

Pulling up a chair :pop:

The journey begins good luck if I was you I would have waited until I had the room to accommodate them

If it's only 3 weeks until your super skunks ready for harvest you should be ok

Pulling up a chair :pop:
That's why they are in cups. When ready to pot, I just remove the bottom of the cup and avoids stressful transplant.

I have been tempted to plant a few more I have the space in my new tent but don't have the adequate lighting yet

Back