Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
banner-dinafem-728x90.jpg

The Dina's have landed in Canada ! Pulled the seeds out of a cold mail box on Thursday (-45). Gave her a few hours to warm up and into some paper towel/zip lock bag a Dinafem Cheese XXL went. After a little confusion as to if she could be in this comp or not, here she is 1 hour old on the 9th. So if any of you wanted to know if your seedlings are safe in the mail in cold temps, well yes they are. Day 1, hour 1. Solo cup PH'd water to 6.5with Vitamin B sups.
hour1-jpg.1013365

I didn't plant her deep enough so she still had her seed, I gave her a little helping hand with a toothpick. She didn't mind. She's just happy to be out of the cold under a autocob. Soil: Sunshine mix#4 blue label. Mixed in about 20ish% coco and a few handfuls of perlite. Light: Autocob Nutes: GH Flora Series, Optic foliar, big bud bloom booster, Calnesium, Jakes Vb1 (b1,b6 and b12 supplement), and Molasses. Climate: about 40-50% RH and 73-75 temps.

02/20/19

Week 3 Update: Day 10

Transplanted her into her final home and gave her first feeding this week.
222-jpg.1017466

02/24/19
Week 4 update, day 15 Cheese XXL She is working on her 4th node now despite being a little bit vertically challenged, but I am expecting quite the show over the next few weeks with her growth.
111-jpg.1019896

03/13/19

Week 6 update, Day 33 for Cheese XXL, @TheMongol
She really needs to get her stretch on now. Some chilly temps during lights off might be holding her back maybe. 64 during lights out and 74 lights on. I'm feeding General hydroponics aggressive veg dosage @ 50%
1113-jpg.1028096

03/20/19
Week 7, Day 40 Cheese
Not a lot changed this week, there was almost no vertical growth again in what I am sure is her last week of "stretch" (*sigh). She's sitting pretty at 8 inches. I changed her feed to GH transition to bloom. I tied her down and stretched her out a little to make the most out of her in flower.
111-jpg.1032289

03/28/19
Week 8, day 46
1-jpg.1035788

04/06/19

Week 9 update, 53 days from Seed Cheese XXL @TheMongol

Not a lot happening since last update. Added AN big bud to the feed and that's about it.
1111jpg-jpg.1039261

04/11/19

Week 10 update, Cheese XXL day 59 @TheMongol

I think she may have a bit of a K lockout. Possibly too much Cal/mag build up in the soil combined with hard Water (260-300ppm). I'll give it a good flush next watering.

04/21/19
Week 11 update, Day 67 for the Cheese XXL @TheMongol

I cut out the Flora grow and halved the micro and upped the Bloom by 25%. Next watering I plan on starting her flush using AN flawless Finish. Doesn't totally make sense to me to add more chemicals when I am trying to flush out chemicals, but it seems to work. I'll be cutting her a little earlier than I would like, but her lease is up on the space she's taking in the tent. I've got a Blue Kush itching to push her out for leg 2 of the grow battle.
1111111-jpg.1046650

Final: Dinafem Cheese XXL

11111-jpg.1050831

Last edited:
Another fine Dinafem grow by @MesaBoogie :pass:

Nicely done my friend :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

You are Supposed to be on Holiday...:bighug:..and I'm running around like a blue arsed fly getting these done for a Surprise when you get Home....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

source.gif

:crying::crying::crying:

You are Supposed to be on Holiday...:bighug:..and I'm running around like a blue arsed fly getting these done for a Surprise when you get Home....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

source.gif

:crying::crying::crying:

@TheMongol Needed me to drop in to gather a few names for round 3 mate so I couldn't help myself lol

You've been a busy Dragon :pass:

Thanks Sweet pea :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back