Druid's little grow thread

This is what I mean.. these were the last 30 days:
View attachment 1687871

View attachment 1687873

The white widow on the right gonna be so fine. I think I managed to get the perfect structure on this one, check it out, a crown of 8 arms around two central ones:

View attachment 1687877

View attachment 1687878

I hope the epsilon on the left finishes rather soon, I'd love to have more space to pull this one a little wider, I'd love a little christmas tree in the summer. Kinda australian.

The Strawberry Cola is going at it now with the flowering

View attachment 1687880

You can already see the structures :)

View attachment 1687881

And remember in the days of yore.. like a week ago.. when I was afraid the epsilon wouldn't be filling out enough? I think we're gonna be fiiine.

View attachment 1687882

But I do actually hope that she finished quickly because she's showing signs of heavy nute imbalances and there is no way in hell I can get all that salt off the pyramid. So it's a race to the end.
exactly two weeks since you asked if the buds would connect and I assured you they will definitely connect. ;¬)

I grew a Dinafem Moby Dick XXL auto early on in my auto career, I can honestly say that it almost reduced me to tears. Here she is at 12 weeks and finally finishing at 18, actually one of my all time favourite plant terpwise. delicious caramel pine, strongest pine terps by far.
Oh, I love that genetic. I grew the Moby Dick for years after making some seeds off it. Fav strain ever. Apparently Silent Seeds has the genetics of it now.. :pass:

exactly two weeks since you asked if the buds would connect and I assured you they will definitely connect. ;¬)
oh and connect they did. with the humidity the last few weeks a little too well i'm afraid. i had to cut off another two branches, she looks a little ragged now but that's okay. today is her last day. 120.

today i removed the drippers. she's going to use up the water left in the pot and then dry in place for a few days. she's the only genetic i've had in all my years that is so prone to mold. crazy. dutch passion white widow auto.

IMG_20240908_180759.jpg

The Mimosa Orange on the right is also making some nice gains. She's on day 61 now. Once the white widow is gone, I'll have to pull her wide and maybe pull the main branches in opposite directions.. they are a little close to the sun there. Interestingly, the parts closest to the light are showing purple tips. never seen that.

I've also never seen a plant that just continues to foxtail forever.. I mean, look that that!
IMG_20240908_180813.jpg IMG_20240908_180827.jpg

And a better pic of the mimosa, you can still see the damage on the tips of the old leaves.. just one day without water. The new leaves are getting a little saturated tho, so I've switched from 10 to 4 waterings a day. 1L each time (same overall volume). That should produce more runoff and get a better nute-balance into the coco.

IMG_20240908_180820.jpg

After this I might grow a round of photos. Wanna clone something again :smokeit:

IMG_20240914_104459.jpg

The White Widow on the left is currently on day 6 of drying and at around 40% moisture content, she'll need a few more days to get into the tens so i can cut her down and put her in a glass. Or two.

IMG_20240914_102311.jpg

I have been absolutely anal about climate control and wasting so much electricity but I don't want to loose more of her on the final stretch.

The Mimosa Orange on the right is doing alright-ish. I changed the watering shedule and she did not appreciate that at all, here's what she looked like before I plucked her today:

IMG_20240914_102320.jpg

Changed the shedule back a bit. She's now at a point where I can't play much anymore, ripening rather quickly.
I hadn't seen it in other people's grow reports of this strain but she is getting some more purple going
IMG_20240914_104553.jpgIMG_20240914_104531.jpg
Only on the flowers tho.

Back