Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Hello seed hoarders :toke:.

First off, respect to you two for sharing beans, nice to see some grobro love :pighug:. Second, great for you @hippy71 that you acquired the Glueberries, think you're going to like them :pass:.

You're doing a top job with the girls mate :bow:. Glad to see that Orange Bud is a beast, same thing happened to me while supercropping one of the Glueberries. Gonna produce a lot of buds that one I think.

Anyhow, keep up the good work and I wouldn't worry about the early amber trichs :2cents:.

Haha cheers dude. Yeah man I am always up for sharing the love. I can't wait to try the GBOG mate! Sounds like such a good combo of strains.

Thanks for the compliment mate. I hope I can do the OB justice :pass: :vibe:

I’d be aiming for 70 days mate,but that’s just me lol.
Right the strains I have are...chemdogging,white n bubbly,Heisenberg,Walter white,sour bubbly,sour stomper,trident special,gold glue,grape Walker kush,3bog,skylar white,double grape,Beary White,AvT,sky stomper,livers n cheese,Stilton special,sodk,sour orange livers,NCH,4 assed monkey,grape crinkle,fantasmo,bubbly livers,still got a few MBAP left,I want to get Ripleys.i think that’s it for Mephisto beans lol,

Give her another feed then flush for a week,by the time the flush has finished,she could have more ambers by then :d5:
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: thats alot of mephisto top 6 for me would be s.o.d.k / trident special / liver n cheese / fantasmo / stilton special / white n bubbly :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: thats alot of mephisto top 6 for me would be s.o.d.k / trident special / liver n cheese / fantasmo / stilton special / white n bubbly :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Lol...yeah I have some kind of addiction to collecting high quality genetics.
That’s 6 strains you’ve picked there man lol.i really wanna be growing the larger strains of mephisto,ive got some big decisions to make :crying:

Oh no! ...

61819424ff1712f65a6554d640debbd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...yeah I have some kind of addiction to collecting high quality genetics.
That’s 6 strains you’ve picked there man lol.i really wanna be growing the larger strains of mephisto,ive got some big decisions to make :crying:
i hear ya loud and clear man got 7 mephisto strains mostly illuminatos might have to get some cosmic queen or sam squanch og just to get the trident special:crying: still think we need a seed addicts section around here this year alone i got 18+ strains and 70 somthing seeds in my defense some of them were prizes/gifts

i hear ya loud and clear man got 7 mephisto strains mostly illuminatos might have to get some cosmic queen or sam squanch og just to get the trident special:crying: still think we need a seed addicts section around here this year alone i got 18+ strains and 70 somthing seeds in my defense some of them were prizes/gifts
Hello, my name is Arsenal and I am a Mephisto Seed addict! I don't know how many seeds I have currently but I have at least a five pack of every Mephisto Illuminauto #21-#30, and at least one pack (3, 7 or 10) of every available strain right now - I also have my Bitcoin funds standing by to pickup 24 Carat, Chemdogging and Ripley's when they come available! Damn, I have issues! Cheers.
:baked::gary::frog:

Lol,yeah I’ve got my eye on the artisanal seeds,ive got trident special already,but quite like the sound of cosmic queen and samsquach.we definitely need a seed addicts section man.i need more room to grow more strains :pass:
Hello, my name is Arsenal and I am a Mephisto Seed addict! I don't know how many seeds I have currently but I have at least a five pack of every Mephisto Illuminauto #21-#30, and at least one pack (3, 7 or 10) of every available strain right now - I also have my Bitcoin funds standing by to pickup 24 Carat, Chemdogging and Ripley's when they come available! Damn, I have issues! Cheers.
:baked::gary::frog:
Come on in man...we need support I think :crying:
I’m starting to get the shakes...it’s been over a month since I’ve bought any seeds lol.
Nice selection of strains you got there dude,and I too am waiting for Ripleys to come back into stock.i have issues too lol :pass:

Back