Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Ta mate. I'm gonna settle on it being NCH then! Lol [emoji3]

I reckon GGG#4 sounds awesome man. Gorilla and the Crinkle! Yum!

What is sky walker mate? Is it sativa or indica leaning? Don't know anything about it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So we gonna call it NCH? Does she smell? Coz I thought NCH was odourless?
Yeah should be a nice plant the 4 assed monkey man...from what I’ve seen from testers on here,she gets pretty fat with HUD’s.
Skywalker kush is heavy indica man...lovely and sparkly too,so with the sparkles of grape crinkle crossed with sparkles of skywalker...grape Walker kush is a diamond factory :pass:

Lol yeah, i do have alot of big problems, such as having more hash than a person should probably have at one time...now whered i put my car keys...and my wallet...and my pants...and where the hell is my phone!? Oh, im holding it...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

She does smell but not heavy mate. Sod all compared to Crinkle! If you rub NCH she smells lovely. Reckon it's def NCH dude.

Grape Walker sounds very good mate. Nice.

Sounds like you def got NCH mate,if she's not kicking out that much smell...it's gotta be that eh?
Yeah mate.the GWK is supposed to grow quite big too,so I'm hoping she could be another 5+oz girl :pass:

All good @hippy71, I don't mind. My nch didn't have much smell at all while growing. After she was cut down and cured, still not super loud. Slight cheese funk.

There are still people around here I gave samples to that are talking about Stilton special. Some even say it is there favorite weed, ever! That one stood out for quite a few people, seemed to hit every sense and tasted like a blueberry cheese danish.

I just handed out some 4 assed monkey samples lat night. That lady REEKS!! Straight up gg4 (fresh rubber and glue) with a hint of grapes. Normally I'm not a joint smoker but that lady needs to be twisted up. Brings a whole other level to the effect, and I'm not sure why.

A smoke report for all the new testers will be done this weekend. Keep an eye out. :thumbsup:

All good @hippy71, I don't mind. My nch didn't have much smell at all while growing. After she was cut down and cured, still not super loud. Slight cheese funk.

There are still people around here I gave samples to that are talking about Stilton special. Some even say it is there favorite weed, ever! That one stood out for quite a few people, seemed to hit every sense and tasted like a blueberry cheese danish.

I just handed out some 4 assed monkey samples lat night. That lady REEKS!! Straight up gg4 (fresh rubber and glue) with a hint of grapes. Normally I'm not a joint smoker but that lady needs to be twisted up. Brings a whole other level to the effect, and I'm not sure why.

A smoke report for all the new testers will be done this weekend. Keep an eye out. :thumbsup:

Awesome mate I look forward to the report, and to stilton! :pass:

Weekend update for the tent.

Mephisto Stilton at about day 60/61 or so. Getting there! I have to say this is probably the first time any of my plants have started to come to a natural end and eat themselves like this lol. She's draining her fans steadily and hopefully putting everything into fattening up her flowers [emoji3]

She had a final (I think) dose of GP Dense yesterday. Will probably give her a final PK boost today and then put her on water only for a week or so.

Pistils are starting to turn bright ginger! There's a ginger patch on the main top that's making me nervous for some reason. Woke up yesterday and thought it was the start of bud rot. Maybe just my anxiety!?

She smells pretty darn good now. Hard to describe. High grade weed with a slight sourness and a litre sweetness. Yum.

0d51f18d8df485a71840b77c6d9fd7e0.jpg

ca3303ecaf2bba5d6e796b87625004aa.jpg

3a2aa0d71965b4b875cad43378fecd98.jpg

20417332959c56e5fdfcc1dd50114962.jpg

Grape Crinkle day 45 or so. Looking good and soooo frosty! Really starting to smell nice too. Sweet red grapefruit and a bit of grape. Possibly the nicest weed I've smelled!

She's on AN base and flowering nutes and some GP Bud Booster. Will give her a dose of GP Dense tomorrow.

6d10edaa50b4075e936f2bc413b10c3c.jpg

c74155d84a86d7b478065c3366d3a6fa.jpg

51a9c43aff064fb8cb4fecdff8ab741a.jpg

Livers n Cheese and Stilton Special day 6 or 7? Still looking happy and healthy.

57f07e6fbd373b6b006d35ca4ef13a2f.jpg

03a6f6bc7b5dae447c141dfa21875163.jpg

bb01e81979c579ac80d7716fda68249b.jpg

f6b74056b1526daf9286d343f22c7ed4.jpg

DP Auto Orange Bud day 45. Fully recovered after supercropping. Guzzling flowering nutes and GP Bud Booster at almost 2 litres a day at the moment.

0942d7027622a6fee62a1d29a7639ab3.jpg

23849a956fbcb32c4a09a0d725ffc31c.jpg

The family.

1f54a88c6d3fed9d236b8759fbf0b644.jpg

3d9d94ff350d8383f7aaac6797f332e3.jpg

Really nice, Hipster! Don't know if that's your first Crinkle, if so you'll freak from her aroma after she's jarred!

Really nice, Hipster! Don't know if that's your first Crinkle, if so you'll freak from her aroma after she's jarred!

Thanks dude! :pass:

Yeah first GC man. I can't wait to try her! She's a proper little stinker!

Currently loading her with bud boosters to try and expand her tiny little buds! Small but perfectly formed lol.

Thanks dude! :pass:

Yeah first GC man. I can't wait to try her! She's a proper little stinker!

Currently loading her with bud boosters to try and expand her tiny little buds! Small but perfectly formed lol.
I've only grown 1 myself. Had two Beans, first only gave 1 set of leaves and didn't make it. Last Girl was a tri-fol, she stayed petite but oh so frosty perfect!

Back