Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Crinkle has like a carpet of frost all over her man,..stunning indeed dude.i need to pick 8 strains to grow out next,and I’m struggling to decide what to do lol.im deffo gonna get a 1x1x2 tent,a run 2 tents,big tent hps,smaller tent cobs.how long does Stilton run for? You’ll be fine with a weeks flush man,I reckon you could be dropping Stilton when I crop my girls,or very close to then...I’m gonna run mine 80 daysish,apart from stomper,she will come down in a cpl of weeks :d5:

No bother bud...I hope they do you proud man :pass:

I think Stilton is 65-70 on the website mate? I'm running 24/0 as well so can't see her going much over 65?

So what are your choices dude? I bloody love choosing beans! Lol.

I may get both tents up when I'm in the new place. Just get nervous with anything over 6 babies.

Sorry yes. Lots of White pistils but mainly cloudy with just the right amount of amber 15-20%.

Intersting man. I am similar already. maybe only 5% amber at most. But I did see a few groups of them, not just singles. Will give another feed and flush I think :thumbsup:

I think Stilton is 65-70 on the website mate? I'm running 24/0 as well so can't see her going much over 65?

So what are your choices dude? I bloody love choosing beans! Lol.

I may get both tents up when I'm in the new place. Just get nervous with anything over 6 babies.
I’d be aiming for 70 days mate,but that’s just me lol.
Right the strains I have are...chemdogging,white n bubbly,Heisenberg,Walter white,sour bubbly,sour stomper,trident special,gold glue,grape Walker kush,3bog,skylar white,double grape,Beary White,AvT,sky stomper,livers n cheese,Stilton special,sodk,sour orange livers,NCH,4 assed monkey,grape crinkle,fantasmo,bubbly livers,still got a few MBAP left,I want to get Ripleys.i think that’s it for Mephisto beans lol,
Intersting man. I am similar already. maybe only 5% amber at most. But I did see a few groups of them, not just singles. Will give another feed and flush I think :thumbsup:
Give her another feed then flush for a week,by the time the flush has finished,she could have more ambers by then :d5:

I’d be aiming for 70 days mate,but that’s just me lol.
Right the strains I have are...chemdogging,white n bubbly,Heisenberg,Walter white,sour bubbly,sour stomper,trident special,gold glue,grape Walker kush,3bog,skylar white,double grape,Beary White,AvT,sky stomper,livers n cheese,Stilton special,sodk,sour orange livers,NCH,4 assed monkey,grape crinkle,fantasmo,bubbly livers,still got a few MBAP left,I want to get Ripleys.i think that’s it for Mephisto beans lol,

Give her another feed then flush for a week,by the time the flush has finished,she could have more ambers by then :d5:

Fook me mate you expecting a long war or something?! :crying::crying::crying:

Got enough beans you mental seed addict? :crying: :d5: :vibe:

Gold glue. Is that the GGG#4 things you sent dude? I like the sound of those. Heavy I reckon.

Whats 4 assed monkey again?

Back