Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

im not jealous at all ;)

but at least the writing is mirrored :crying:

I had my backpack modified :
View attachment 801480 :biggrin: and check my new biotab badge ;)

Haha cool backpack mate! I see we are both very much "undercover"!!! Haha [emoji3]

Hopefully the transplanted girls will be good, thanks mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that. I ordered a bit of a Kit and he said there was a sweater in it instead of a T shirt. soo maybe its one of those,. Nice deal if so!!

He sent me a t-shirt last time but unfortunately imagined I was a size 0 model! Hahaha. I'm not!!! However my mate is a short arse/dwarf so he got the shirt:vibe:

Great news in the biotabs man,and looks like you've sorted the 2 MBAP nicely...this diary has just got a lot more exciting,hopefully you'll get the 2 pheno from this strain,I was hoping for a nice balanced pheno with mine,but looks like I've got the big bitch Ripleys pheno :vibe:

Great news in the biotabs man,and looks like you've sorted the 2 MBAP nicely...this diary has just got a lot more exciting,hopefully you'll get the 2 pheno from this strain,I was hoping for a nice balanced pheno with mine,but looks like I've got the big bitch Ripleys pheno :vibe:

Thanks mate! You're absolutely right as well. I was struggling to get excited about mixing chem nutes and slowly building up a layer of deposited salts on my bedroom floor!! :crying:

So much happier to be using the Biotabs range.

Definitely looks like I've got 2 distinct phenos doesn't it? Lefty is definitely that weird rounded leaf 3BOG shape already, and Righty is looking suspiciously Ripley like, but I guess Righty could be a middle of the roader maybe?

Thanks for looking in dude :vibe:

Back