Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Thanks mate! You're absolutely right as well. I was struggling to get excited about mixing chem nutes and slowly building up a layer of deposited salts on my bedroom floor!! :crying:

So much happier to be using the Biotabs range.

Definitely looks like I've got 2 distinct phenos doesn't it? Lefty is definitely that weird rounded leaf 3BOG shape already, and Righty is looking suspiciously Ripley like, but I guess Righty could be a middle of the roader maybe?

Thanks for looking in dude :vibe:
Never tried organic,I'm a chem user (hangs head in shame lol)
I know organic tastes nicer etc,but from what I've seen,you don't get the same yields organic as you do using Chem.
You certainly look as though you've got 2 diff strains,lefty looks rounded indi type leaves,righty looks normal to me lol.i shall watch with great interest,as I've never grown ripleys or 3 bears...time will tell man lol.:pass:

Never tried organic,I'm a chem user (hangs head in shame lol)
I know organic tastes nicer etc,but from what I've seen,you don't get the same yields organic as you do using Chem.
You certainly look as though you've got 2 diff strains,lefty looks rounded indi type leaves,righty looks normal to me lol.i shall watch with great interest,as I've never grown ripleys or 3 bears...time will tell man lol.:pass:

Mate I think the answer to the yield issue with organics is autopots and coco. That's what I'm gonna try next run.

I've seen loads of funny looking 3BOG. But every smoke report agrees she's something special :)

Cheers buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate I think the answer to the yield issue with organics is autopots and coco. That's what I'm gonna try next run.

I've seen loads of funny looking 3BOG. But every smoke report agrees she's something special :)

Cheers buddy.

I must admit,I have thought about auto pots,but I love growing run to waste,feel like I've got more control over what happens,and if I fuck up,it's easy to put right.maybe I'll have a bash at them 1 day.now...I know I've got 3bog in with MBAP,but would you recommend doing 3bog on her own? I've literally just put another load of meph beans into my cart...gone with some limited editions this time,should 3bog be in my garden??

I must admit,I have thought about auto pots,but I love growing run to waste,feel like I've got more control over what happens,and if I fuck up,it's easy to put right.maybe I'll have a bash at them 1 day.now...I know I've got 3bog in with MBAP,but would you recommend doing 3bog on her own? I've literally just put another load of meph beans into my cart...gone with some limited editions this time,should 3bog be in my garden??

I haven't tried the 3BOG myself mate. Just everyone I've seen mention it on here says it's really good. Feel good strain I believe.

Back