Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Got to share this Frankie Boyle quote:

If you're offended by any of tonight's jokes, feel free to tweet your outrage on your smart phone made by a 10 year old in China!

Awesome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airpots mate. I really like them. Others hate them.
there a great pot just a bit of learning to do with them at first once you figure out how to fill and water them corectlly:pass:

The two MBAPs are showing different "phenotypes" by the look of it. Is MBAP 3BOG x Ripleys? If so the bear is on the left and the alien is on the right I reckon! Totally different leaf shape and the pointy one must be the alien right?

c168ab363c9027c2f6db220aff1a32c9.jpg

there a great pot just a bit of learning to do with them at first once you figure out how to fill and water them corectlly:pass:

And really versatile as you can put the base anywhere you want for different depths of soil, and you can put a smaller base in a big pot which gives you a nice tall narrow pot which in my limited experience is spot on for autos. Or at least for the way mine turn out.

OMG. Look what came in the post today!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

@Biotabs F69 you are quite simply a legend and a thoroughly awesome fella mate [emoji3]

Thank you so much dude that's made my month. That's gonna keep me going for a while with awesome organic flowers [emoji3]

AND I got a Biotabs hoodie and some Biotabs rolling papers! The hoodie even fits like a glove!

Mate thank you once again. I really do appreciate your kind gestures. Have a great day buddy [emoji3]

2cfc44a925b539c5a93ca3c0f7eea01b.jpg

I saw this in town and had to laugh. It's been locked up here for ages as you can tell by the state of the chain. But look closely at the lock! Bloody useless bicycle thieves around here!!! If this was London that would be gone by the time the fella checked his pocket for the key! [emoji3]

7469efdefe28ba2bfe4b9cad6899a19c.jpg

Does anyone know if I could get away with lifting those two little MBAPs out of the pot (with a big lump of soil) so that I can mix some Biotabs goodness into the soil? If I was ultra careful would they be ok do you think?

@Biotabs F69 @Sensi Jay @Slowmo any advice please chaps? Would love to do them with Biotabs instead of chem nutes if possible?

Thanks [emoji3]

Does anyone know if I could get away with lifting those two little MBAPs out of the pot (with a big lump of soil) so that I can mix some Biotabs goodness into the soil? If I was ultra careful would they be ok do you think?

i would mix a soil for a new pot or 2 , and then just transplant them to new pots, with some mycotrex in the planting holes... :headbang:

Back