Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Good luck with the grow man,I'll sub up if that's ok?
I managed to mix a cpl of my plants up.forgot to label them,now I can't remember which plant is sour stomper and Creme bubbly :toke:

Thanks mate and yeah pull up a chair dude!

Ah the life of a stoner eh! Haha. I should be able to help you ID which is your sour stomper mate as I've done a couple and they're a bit different to other mephisto strains I've grown.

Good luck with yours buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning on growing a couple of photoperiod plants in a couple of months so thought I would start practicing some stuff on my normal plants.

Mother:

a85fcaf4127f13877bd31545ee2c4132.jpg

Cuttings:

eab4396260abc6e3225da0ae2b7bc09f.jpg

The cuttings seem to be a slightly odd colour but they're still alive!

Thanks mate and yeah pull up a chair dude!

Ah the life of a stoner eh! Haha. I should be able to help you ID which is your sour stomper mate as I've done a couple and they're a bit different to other mephisto strains I've grown.

Good luck with yours buddy.

Cheers man...yeah I'm totally lost with my 2 plants I've mixed up.next update I do on my diary,I'll tag you,and see if you can ID which is which lol.

Cheers man...yeah I'm totally lost with my 2 plants I've mixed up.next update I do on my diary,I'll tag you,and see if you can ID which is which lol.

I've not done CB but I suspect that will be the one that spreads across the pot before it stretches up, whilst sour stomper will probably do more vertical growth with less sideways spread.

Sour stomper goes like a mo fo when it takes off mate! My last one was a 4 footer. If you get the tall lanky "pheno" supercrop the main stem and she will reward you with loads of chunky buds all over.

Awesome strain.

I've not done CB but I suspect that will be the one that spreads across the pot before it stretches up, whilst sour stomper will probably do more vertical growth with less sideways spread.

Sour stomper goes like a mo fo when it takes off mate! My last one was a 4 footer. If you get the tall lanky "pheno" supercrop the main stem and she will reward you with loads of chunky buds all over.

Awesome strain.
Thanks for toyr descriptions man,I'm sat here now looking at the 2 mentioned plants,and you've got that down to a tee mukka,1 is more spread across the pot,the other more vertical.ive got 3 plants out of 4 that are looking like they're gonna be tall birches,I've topped them all though,but the MBAP,AvT and stomper look very open structure to them.oh and I've got sour alien livers too,I'm expecting her to get quite tall.aslong as they are full of bud come harvest,I'll be a happy boy :pass:

Thanks for toyr descriptions man,I'm sat here now looking at the 2 mentioned plants,and you've got that down to a tee mukka,1 is more spread across the pot,the other more vertical.ive got 3 plants out of 4 that are looking like they're gonna be tall birches,I've topped them all though,but the MBAP,AvT and stomper look very open structure to them.oh and I've got sour alien livers too,I'm expecting her to get quite tall.aslong as they are full of bud come harvest,I'll be a happy boy :pass:

Yeah mate stomper and AvT have nice open structure to them. I supercropped SS and topped an AvT. Both turned out awesome and are my two fav mephisto's so far. Got two MBAPs in soil now :)

Yeah mate stomper and AvT have nice open structure to them. I supercropped SS and topped an AvT. Both turned out awesome and are my two fav mephisto's so far. Got two MBAPs in soil now :)

Just out of interest,how much did they yield for you?? I'm hoping I'll enjoy the smoke from these girls.shit hot you've got 2 MBAPS on the go now,I was hoping for a nice balanced hybrid,and I know it's still early doors with my MBAP,but she's looking like she could be more ripleys influenced.

First SS was 110g dry mate. Didn't weight second one or AvT. They were my first try at organic so lower yield but way nicer smell etc. I'd say second SS about 80g maybe and AvT about the same I guess. AvT went almost completely purple and smelled of pure old school purps. Nice.

First SS was 110g dry mate. Didn't weight second one or AvT. They were my first try at organic so lower yield but way nicer smell etc. I'd say second SS about 80g maybe and AvT about the same I guess. AvT went almost completely purple and smelled of pure old school purps. Nice.

Nice mate,I'm hoping to get a decent amount from them.and it's the quality of the buds I'm after,a nice yield is always a bonus...and old school purps is always welcome man lol.

Back