Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Never had a tat done like that before...old skool traditional way eh man.id love to get some more ink done,just need the dollars to pay for it.and there's a 6 month waiting list to ffs!!

It's an awesome way to get inked mate. Actually makes me feel a bit better each time! Got a bigger one on my shoulder that took a couple of days, not a single drop of blood throughout the inking dude.

It is slow though if you're used to a machine! Have a friend that has a shoulder one that took 13 days! Man it looks amazing though. One dot at a time for 13 days!! She's harder than most blokes I know :worship:

It's an awesome way to get inked mate. Actually makes me feel a bit better each time! Got a bigger one on my shoulder that took a couple of days, not a single drop of blood throughout the inking dude.

It is slow though if you're used to a machine! Have a friend that has a shoulder one that took 13 days! Man it looks amazing though. One dot at a time for 13 days!! She's harder than most blokes I know :worship:
I don't know if any tattooists that do it the traditional way where I live?? Yeah it's got to be a lot slower that way too.no blood is great man...means it heals a lot quicker.fair play to ya mate dude,but women are always saying they can handle pain better than blokes :crying:

I don't know if any tattooists that do it the traditional way where I live?? Yeah it's got to be a lot slower that way too.no blood is great man...means it heals a lot quicker.fair play to ya mate dude,but women are always saying they can handle pain better than blokes :crying:

Not sure your way mate. Nothing comes up on a quick google search. It's pretty rare as they don't make as much money due to the time involved. Tight feckers!

Nice grow. Hard to read all 33 pages and retain a thought to respond to but here is one that stuck:

About topping, if your goal is to yield as much as you can for the inputs of energy, time and nutrients invested then topping Autos at the fourth node and manifolding (sometimes called mainlining) photos with a scrog is the ticket. I increased my yields by double with those techniques.

Nice grow. Hard to read all 33 pages and retain a thought to respond to but here is one that stuck:

About topping, if your goal is to yield as much as you can for the inputs of energy, time and nutrients invested then topping Autos at the fourth node and manifolding (sometimes called mainlining) photos with a scrog is the ticket. I increased my yields by double with those techniques.

Thanks mate. Yeah I've tried topping with varying degrees of success! I'm only a noob still so gotta get the rest of the basics down properly first.

Thanks mate. Yeah I've tried topping with varying degrees of success! I'm only a noob still so gotta get the rest of the basics down properly first.
You should review @autobeast thread about topping autos he is the source for that knowledge. There is a great thread about manifolding on the beginers website growweedeasy.

Back