Indoor Mephisto v Dutch passion auto grow

Asked bill when I put in an order about changing up my freebies and the legend that is bill popped them in my last order rumour has it he got the boot down to watering and trimming
i like the note option with mephisto nice personal touch:pass:

Update on miss piggy was cleaning out my space yesterday and my dog runs in and jumps on her it split straight down the middle of her two big branches so she is a goner will germinate another when home and will put up a picture to show the damage she had a hard life she will be missed but look on the bright side I woke up dismorning happy growing fam

Update on miss piggy was cleaning out my space yesterday and my dog runs in and jumps on her it split straight down the middle of her two big branches so she is a goner will germinate another when home and will put up a picture to show the damage she had a hard life she will be missed but look on the bright side I woke up dismorning happy growing fam
damm at least its only one lady down could have been worse i cant remember who it was but a few weeks back i read on here a guy had a stray cat break into his shed grow tore a hole in the screen of the tent and fucked up all his plants and he must of had 8 plus in there i dunno how i would have coped with that :pass:

damm at least its only one lady down could have been worse i cant remember who it was but a few weeks back i read on here a guy had a stray cat break into his shed grow tore a hole in the screen of the tent and fucked up all his plants and he must of had 8 plus in there i dunno how i would have coped with that :pass:

That's horrible yeah I'm not to upset it really could of being so bad the heat had him jumping around like a kangaroo out the back he gave me a look after it and he know he done wrong so we friends again lying beside me all night taking in the second hand smoke you have to love the poor mut he gets so happy

Thank you @Biotabs F69 loving the hoodie and mug you boys are on fire
d856d46d6063f3e00383cbaec9cc445b.jpg

Great looking plants so far!! Really look forward to see what cindy jack does in a controlled climate! I have one growing outdoor but she had a poor start with a new untested medium.

Oh hey....can you tag me when you test out cured HSO Mango Sapphire please? I almost grabbed a pack of those to try one outdoors.

Great looking plants so far!! Really look forward to see what cindy jack does in a controlled climate! I have one growing outdoor but she had a poor start with a new untested medium.

Oh hey....can you tag me when you test out cured HSO Mango Sapphire please? I almost grabbed a pack of those to try one outdoors.

Thank you green yea cindy was the one I was looking forward to the most out of the autos that and the mango sapphire I have never grown can't wait to smell that mango as it cures of course I will tag you my grobro we can both droll over it when ready good luck with your grow would love to see how your cindy is doing out in the wild ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back