Indoor Mephisto v Dutch passion auto grow

9fe81c78d720d537af852bb8ddd3ba86.jpg
wax just made from NCH it's super cheesy like cheap nacho cheese beautiful flavour all my mates cleared me out of ripleys last week on fight night had half of them in bed before the fight have just cut down grape crinkle GGG#4 and a super smelly sour diesel will all be made into wax will blast the big nugs then mix all the little nugs and trim to make meself a gluey sour grapes wax that's going to felt the face of me will put up pictures of the girls I cut down soon happy growing gang
ooo man thats alot of wax that would keep me going months :pass:

My extraction tube holds just under 2 oz and put pure fat bud no trim so should be a nice scape up later
very nice i trid it that way once but i didnt have a vac purge so want sure it was safe so i just stick to rosin

9fe81c78d720d537af852bb8ddd3ba86.jpg
wax just made from NCH it's super cheesy like cheap nacho cheese beautiful flavour all my mates cleared me out of ripleys last week on fight night had half of them in bed before the fight have just cut down grape crinkle GGG#4 and a super smelly sour diesel will all be made into wax will blast the big nugs then mix all the little nugs and trim to make meself a gluey sour grapes wax that's going to felt the face of me will put up pictures of the girls I cut down soon happy growing gang
ehm... have you got a really small hob or is that tray like 12x24 inch?
that looks like a fuck load of gooey goodness mate. that musta took some weight for that lot. good graftin man, im impressed : )

Lol no it's not a midget hop haha your looking at my big cottage pie dish bro That's about the size I filled a 5g silicone jar after a few face melting moment and a fit of the giggles think of what could be made from that au monster you got it goes for crazy money all the hipsters will spend a weeks wage just to be part of the trend cheers grobro

Back