Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

Day 53
B3E9623D-0195-4736-9359-8AF8D3E394B8.jpeg

Nice job so far, I just put a sweet and sour, fourm stomper, and in the next 2 or 3 days a 4assed monkey I'm excited for the fourm stomper as I'm running a cookies auto by dinafem that's looking great I really want to see wat the differences are they both used the fourm cut so it will be very interesting I think. Any way great job and sending good grow vibes and karma ur way

I just started a fourm stomper and sweet and sour can wait to see the differences between dinafem cookies auto and mephisto both were made from the fourm cur good job with urs they look good sending good grow karma and vibes

Appreciate that @Fitzy , thank you. I may lean on you for some nute info on dinafem cookies. I am running one maybe next.
I am starting a 4 assed monkey in 2 weeks too so tag me in. thanks again:pass:
So not sure why that posted like that my bad but I will tag u for sure and the cookies has been awsome if it's quality smoke it's something I would grow on a reg it very easy to deal with and takes topping like a champ

No bugs but I will continue to monitor for them.
My rain water comes out of my rain barrel.
Never had a issue with hp myself.
Thanks for the tips.
Not a problem! There have been some bad batches of Promix, that is why I bring it up. And rain barrels often have gnats flying around them. Just wanted to let you know, incase you happen to see any. Good luck!

Back