Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

Just curious do you monitor your ppms? I watered 2 grams mc and 1 gram sc today to 4 plants and my ppm was 692.. my tap is 192. Jw because i was like dang if i added bud explosion and fed mc 3.5 plus sc my ppm feed might be too high..i tried with my biggest plant 3.5 mc and 1sc last watering. She isnt showing problems but she drank it up pretty slow. Usually 48 hours this took 3 and half days to drink it. So i backed back down to 2 gram and 1sc. However, theres 3 different dang versions of this stuff out and im sure its different with all 3.

Just curious do you monitor your ppms? I watered 2 grams mc and 1 gram sc today to 4 plants and my ppm was 692.. my tap is 192. Jw because i was like dang if i added bud explosion and fed mc 3.5 plus sc my ppm feed might be too high..i tried with my biggest plant 3.5 mc and 1sc last watering. She isnt showing problems but she drank it up pretty slow. Usually 48 hours this took 3 and half days to drink it. So i backed back down to 2 gram and 1sc. However, theres 3 different dang versions of this stuff out and im sure its different with all 3.
I never move up or down any more then 1/4 gr

You might need cal-mag since you're running rain water. Same idea as ro water. Shouldn't have all the extra goodies in it. I think with that type of water cal-mag is necessary. Just my take, and I use cal-mag with megacrop and bud explosion

Especially under led which requires.more for whatever reason

You might need cal-mag since you're running rain water. Same idea as ro water. Shouldn't have all the extra goodies in it. I think with that type of water cal-mag is necessary. Just my take, and I use cal-mag with megacrop and bud explosion
Good call i wasnt even thinking he wasnt using tap water which means even less of those 2.

Thanks fellas, I will address monday when the cal/mag arrives.

After some cal/mag and little straight water things are rocking. Drinking 2 liters a day s &s and od. FC sipping at moment and jammy is coming along nicely.
788358D1-5574-46EE-ACF2-9E23821E78C5.jpeg
0872C145-7659-4312-8877-B1146D8DE732.jpeg
2F9452EB-0305-401E-A9F9-E357A0E21E6A.jpeg
474927F3-8594-402C-9614-8CABA9ADEF1A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back