Mephisto Genetics Mephisto,Sweet and sour, orange diesel, forgotten cookies,alien vs triangle.

Do you give additional cal or mag? Possible mag deficiency going through the veg to flower switch? When i had my p deficiency my tips on the brown spotted leaves were brown and curling like dying from nute burn. You did tag the right man though. Yoda of marijuana waira himself. Hell fix you up
Yeah looks a little like mag def, but not sure. Any reddish stems?

This was my issue about 4 weeks ago. Took a few days for plants to snap out. They looked worse few days after but just monitored new growth. Im watering 5.8-6sih a couple plants didnt show deficiency at all. But even those plants get watered at same ph as others.
Screenshot_20190921-193627.png

yes the same here, all other plants were fine. I've lowered ph a bit.
Garden looks nice though. I think youll be fixed up. I just started megacrop with my promix ladies. I started mid flower though cuz recently got it but they sure do love it so far. That rocdawgfunk is gonna be the first contestant start to finish with megacrop.

I think its more ph related but a little extra cal mag with the led wont hurt at all. Im still trying to figure out if sweet candy and megacrop is enough or if cal mag is needed with it.
I'm running 2grams Mc, 1 gr sc and 1 gr Be on sxs,FC,OD. Avs T is getting 3.5 and 1 gram sc and 1 Be. day 34 and 30

Back