New Grower Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets

Very nice growing! Looking healthy. How ripe are you going to let her get? It's all personal preference after cloudy but judging by all the white hairs you've got at least probably around 1 to 2 weeks but depends on if you want to harvest cloudy or more amber for medicinal effect can't really give you a time frame keep an eye on your trichs is key also you will notice the buds swelling over the hairs as they swell and close up towards the end.

Very nice growing! Looking healthy. How ripe are you going to let her get? It's all personal preference after cloudy but judging by all the white hairs you've got at least probably around 1 to 2 weeks but depends on if you want to harvest cloudy or more amber for medicinal effect can't really give you a time frame keep an eye on your trichs is key also you will notice the buds swelling over the hairs as they swell and close up towards the end.

All cloudy at least with maybe few ambers. How far did you let your one go? What was the effect?

All cloudy the effect will be equal head and body stone and with 20 percent amber it will be more body stone/couch lock half amber half cloudy even more couch lock. I've done all 3 and there all good depending on what you want, if you tend to get anxious from sativa or not a fan your better off with at least 20 percent amber you will also probably get a little more yield if you wait but all up to you and your needs.

I would start light feeding & transplant around week 2. Its always advised to start the autoes in their final pot so u dont stunt their growth that said ive transplanted a couple in week 2 n had no issues.
I've transplanted many many autos and I've also started them in the same pot start to finish and can't tell no difference in them just got to let it be dry and then transplant.Just like they say you can't clone a auto I can prove that wrong also but they don't get very big but can be done.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

hey bud @Nefarious :toke:
they seem really frosty :drool:
By the look of the last pic i would say you got at least 3 weeks more to go at easy... no brown pistils yet, and from top view cant really see bud form:biggrin:
they seem quite healthy and green, good job bro :thumbsup: i bet it will turn out a good smoke

:vibes:

hey bud @Nefarious :toke:
they seem really frosty :drool:
By the look of the last pic i would say you got at least 3 weeks more to go at easy... no brown pistils yet, and from top view cant really see bud form:biggrin:
they seem quite healthy and green, good job bro :thumbsup: i bet it will turn out a good smoke

:vibes:

Yeh just a bunch of white pistils at bottom too at the mo.

The light I was using was doing a badass job but has now made its way elsewhere for the greater good.

I'm now left with 2 cobs to finish the job, I'm not sure how good they are but they're definitely not as bright as the last light. Around 3700k they're 50w each around 10" away.

Attachments

• IMG_20190330_120856.jpg
    IMG_20190330_120856.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20190330_120832.jpg
    IMG_20190330_120832.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20190330_120821.jpg
    IMG_20190330_120821.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20190329_133056.jpg
    IMG_20190329_133056.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
That is a very strange looking cob chip. What is it or who makes it?

Back