New Grower Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets

Hey mate :cheers:
Ladies are looking healthy :dancer:
Regarding to feed i really can't help as i never grow in coco before, heard that you have to feed sooner than in soil and more regularlly thou... As for the PH i agree with @Garage_Grower , keep giving them lower PH to arrive at the desired level as it dry.
Seedlings often show red stems at first, then go greener as the plant grows and stem thicks. Red stems can also be a sign of Phosphorous deficiency, strain based, or cold temps. I won't worry if i were you, you will see them go greener as the plant grows :thumbsup:

Sending :vibes: to your grow :jointman:

Hey mate :cheers:
Ladies are looking healthy :dancer:
Regarding to feed i really can't help as i never grow in coco before, heard that you have to feed sooner than in soil and more regularlly thou... As for the PH i agree with @Garage_Grower , keep giving them lower PH to arrive at the desired level as it dry.
Seedlings often show red stems at first, then go greener as the plant grows and stem thicks. Red stems can also be a sign of Phosphorous deficiency, strain based, or cold temps. I won't worry if i were you, you will see them go greener as the plant grows :thumbsup:

Sending :vibes: to your grow :jointman:

Thanks bro. As per good advice yesterday from @Garage_Grower I fed at 5.6 yesterday and it came out lower around 6.8 from 7 before. Just gonna keep it up until we're in the green.

Think im in a good routine with watering too, every 2 days whilst still a touch damp. Coco drainage is good and seems hard to overwater.

Extra 100ppm seems to have gone down well. I'll keep this rate for the week and see how it goes. She's on 450ppm for this week! Calmag and water is around 250ppm the rest are nutrients.

Peace

Last edited:
Sup everyone,

Think it's around day 18. Has come a long way in a few days. Looks ok other then 1 leaf which came out deformed not sure why. Other then that looking nice lush green.

I thought I got a whiff off her today so double checked and got close and she's definitely starting to smell real nice!!

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20190204_211517.jpg
    IMG_20190204_211517.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20190204_211654.jpg
    IMG_20190204_211654.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 139
Ok guys back again I think it's almost 40 days. Since last time she was lst'd and I defoliated couple days ago cos she so short and bushy.

Lots of new sites have popped up since and my concern is that although they will be getting good light and pretty even height... they are very close together, will this cause problems when buds start growing? Trying to keep them spaced apart but not sure if it's going to be enough.

Still growing fine and getting bushy again with new healthy growth. Alot more white pistils towards the tops now especially main so looks like buds will be forming very soon. Just worried about space because she's very compact given amount of space between sites. Few angle shots below. Also around 40 days so far, is that late for blooming?

Any input appreciated guys.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20190224_112813.jpg
    IMG_20190224_112813.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20190224_112747.jpg
    IMG_20190224_112747.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20190224_112738.jpg
    IMG_20190224_112738.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 164
Looks great! Some plants take longer to start flowering I had 3 sour livers all same time planted etc one I harvested first then another like a week later and another week or more for the last, the last one started flower around 40 days and was way behind but yielded more so that is a plus you got more veg time for the plant to grow bigger which equals bigger buds :thumbsup:.

Looking really good so far! I’ll be growing this strain soon. Good luck with it she will be blooming soon!

Back