Indoor Mephisto Sour Livers (blues) Last Chance Auto's

So harvest day came on the 8th, I wont do any maths now but was around the 70 day from sprout. They had around 9 days of flush and were as ready as I could allow them to get without going without a smoke (if my maths is right) :smoking:

Here are the pictures I managed to get before I started the first of a few shifts to get them looking real nice :pighug:

bigndaft.jpg
bigndaft2.jpg
bigndaft3.jpg
Bigndaft4.jpg
fav 2.jpg
Fav.jpg
fav3.jpg
fresh.jpg
god mode.jpg
stacked #1.jpg
stacked.jpg
stacked3.jpg
fav4.jpg

actually no linky but here;

mitch.mephisto: A few examples of our Livers Bx1 F3’s in progress. This line has been a long road to work. It’s auto blues X the livers worked to auto to make auto livers then outcrossed again to the livers cut and worked back to auto. 11 generations total, but absolutely worth it. Livers Bx1 is possibly the branchiest strain we have, medium in size but yield potential is well up there. Also the most mag hungry variety we’ve come across, greedy gals! They’re just starting to plump and grease now. There could be a limited drop of F4 fems of these in springtime

i'm speechless mate

incredible specimens, all of 'em!

can't find words to do these justice mate

i saw @mephisto Mitch post that they're not done with perfecting the Blues/Livers and are finishing up on an eleven generation programme right now...
i'll find you the link.

Thanks mate, from 12 I must have most of the Phenos and they are all lovely so you're in for a treat with your girl.
I think the blues is like Gravy to us northerners we just can't get enough of it haha :drool: I will certainly be trying to get my hands on some of those.

Very nice job! Will definitely give you some well earned rep.

Thanks man, now you mention the rep I have just begun to understand what it represents. I appreciate it :bighug:

Beautiful fat colas! A grow expert as well as an antiques expert

Yeah they are the best colas I have had on auto's tbh especially the density of some is top notch. A man can't rely on Clarice Cliff all his life :crying:

I can confirm to all that the Sour Livers truly are right Bobby Dazzlers :crying:

Pictures of nicely trimmed dry buds to come weekend.

Thanks mate, from 12 I must have most of the Phenos and they are all lovely so you're in for a treat with your girl.
I think the blues is like Gravy to us northerners we just can't get enough of it haha :drool: I will certainly be trying to get my hands on some of those.

Thanks man, now you mention the rep I have just begun to understand what it represents. I appreciate it :bighug:

Yeah they are the best colas I have had on auto's tbh especially the density of some is top notch. A man can't rely on Clarice Cliff all his life :crying:

I can confirm to all that the Sour Livers truly are right Bobby Dazzlers :crying:

Pictures of nicely trimmed dry buds to come weekend.
I agree about the sour livers mate, last grow I grew the sour orange livers and the smoke it awesome, in fact I'm smoking it right now! :pass:

I agree about the sour livers mate, last grow I grew the sour orange livers and the smoke it awesome, in fact I'm smoking it right now! :pass:
Sour "Orange" Livers?? I'm going to be honest and say I didn't know about that one but its just been added to my list :biggrin:
How long was the finish time if you don't mind my asking? I have 6 of the sours left and was going to get 7 CDLC to alongside them but If I can get 3 CDLC and 3 sour orange livers that would be amazing.
Wanted to do some type of Mephisto orange but if I remember the finish times were a week to ten days longer or so than the sour livers (orange v2 ect)
Thinking about it you're going to tell me they were a limited run, which would usually mean they didn't make it to the distributor, which in turns means I'm going to need an extra fat one to get over it :smoking:

Sour "Orange" Livers?? I'm going to be honest and say I didn't know about that one but its just been added to my list :biggrin:
How long was the finish time if you don't mind my asking? I have 6 of the sours left and was going to get 7 CDLC to alongside them but If I can get 3 CDLC and 3 sour orange livers that would be amazing.
Wanted to do some type of Mephisto orange but if I remember the finish times were a week to ten days longer or so than the sour livers (orange v2 ect)
Thinking about it you're going to tell me they were a limited run, which would usually mean they didn't make it to the distributor, which in turns means I'm going to need an extra fat one to get over it :smoking:
It was an illuminato mate so I don't think you can get it now, it was Livers x S.O.D.K but it took almost 17 weeks but I think it's down to my set up in DWC as my first auto took ages also so I am trying a photoperiod grow at the moment as should take about the same time but save on my leccy bill!

Back