Indoor Mephisto Sour Livers (blues) Last Chance Auto's

fhdhetdhj.jpg

Day 52 and all is fine, I think maybe I was being too nice to the sensitive ladies as you can see in the picture we have some yellowing on some of the better plants which I am putting down to me doing too many water days trying to protect the sensitive ones in the group. Todays feed is 20ml of Bcuzz bloom stim 15ml of bloombastic 60ml of canna coco a and B to a 20 ltr bucket, then add roughly 2.3ml of PH up to get to around 6.4ph. Ec is roughly 1.9

do your Sour Livers smell like dog poop?

mine (just the one) is at day 38 and smells like someone has poop on their shoe...missus thinks so too.

yours look fantastic mate...go easy on my mum.
HAHAHAHAHA nearly choked on me smoke then mate, No no dog poop smell but some of the Original Livers back in the day used to strongly remind me of farts believe it or not so maybe you have one of those pheno types. If it is it will taste like golden turds :worship:

Mine smell really bluey and fruity with the odd one having a kind of real skunky spicey sour like after smell.

I seem to have 2 main pheno types going, some more slender and taller like sativas and then some small and stocky indica leaning girls with plenty of leaf, I will keep my nose to the Canopy and update you if I find one Froot.

I still have 6 of the sour livers to pop on the next run along with the creme de la chem that i will be purchasing soon.

I think we have similar tastes my friend!

CDLC was another strain selected for my first grow :d5:
sounds to me like it should be the ultimate chem experience...and my circle loves Stardawg so I just had to try it...

I’m 99% sure I would have snagged a bag or two of “real” Livers over the years, but not so common down here in the south...so I think I know what to expect but only time will tell :thumbsup:

sounds to me like it should be the ultimate chem experience...and my circle loves Stardawg so I just had to try it...

I’m 99% sure I would have snagged a bag or two of “real” Livers over the years, but not so common down here in the south...so I think I know what to expect but only time will tell :thumbsup:
Yeh I think we do mate, I like my bud real tastey so that it makes me slap my chops about like a little kid with some juicy sweets :drool:

Me and the lads are big fans of stardawg aswell mate so I am hoping the cdlc will turn out something similar, you will be me guide haha

looking great,room full of colas :thumbsup: the good thing about sour livers is that it dont stink so much when its dead.
keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks archie, I will be picking the one I think is the best and submitting a smoke report. Really enjoyed your brew (skinning up) vid the other day :pop:. I saw you were old school with the small skins then it was all about whether you were going to use the whole skin or just the gum. I was very happy when you just used the gum :clapper:

Yeh I think we do mate, I like my bud real tastey so that it makes me slap my chops about like a little kid with some juicy sweets :drool:

Me and the lads are big fans of stardawg aswell mate so I am hoping the cdlc will turn out something similar, you will be me guide haha

taste and aroma above all else, I like potent gear as much as the next guy, but it’s gotta be tasty!

I also ditched the cigs a few weeks back so I can taste again yay

could just be me and an over eager imagination but I’m sure my CDLC is already wafting out distinct chem notes this early - that’s why I crapped myself about the possible herm’...she’s rather nice and it’d be great if she remains a definite she :kiss:

aye Archie rolls ‘em good...did you spot the “Just for you, Mum” mug he was rocking? :rofl:

taste and aroma above all else, I like potent gear as much as the next guy, but it’s gotta be tasty!

I also ditched the cigs a few weeks back so I can taste again yay

could just be me and an over eager imagination but I’m sure my CDLC is already wafting out distinct chem notes this early - that’s why I crapped myself about the possible herm’...she’s rather nice and it’d be great if she remains a definite she :kiss:

aye Archie rolls ‘em good...did you spot the “Just for you, Mum” mug he was rocking? :rofl:

Well done on the dropping cigs mate, never been one for smoking em meself altho i do put some in a joint. There is something about straight weed in papers that I just don't like, maybe its just habit.

I certainly hope the CDLC is smelling nice, hopefully it will show the same density too as that is a big stardawg standout factor. If you give it the thumbs up I will be happy tho and will run them, if i can get close to the blues and dog on auto I will be happy, with them being mephisto I am pretty confident.

If it makes you feel any better mate I am 99.999999999999999999% that the plant you are worried about is a female, I am then 90% certain that any decent seed company would not ignore quality control and finally i am 99% certain Mephisto of all companies would not make this mistake.

I have popped literally thousands of feminised seeds from a few different companies and not one was ever a male. Like i said on your thread just chill man, I know its hard my brain never stops too which is why I smoke so much :pass:

Also if it would really put you at ease i could go on a jungle hunt and take a few shots of the pistils on my plants, whatever would ease you mind mate

Last edited:
haha yes, to be honest i’ve barely wanted for a cigarette...but the temptation just to slip a sprinkle in the paper too has admittedly been tough. I can’t have that big ol’ joint at the end of the day to switch off easier and fall asleep - even with a stony indica, the cleaner high without nicotine just effects me differently. I could say it’s “better” and maybe I’d believe it more if I did, but really, it’s just different.

well, i did find a second banana tonight. lower branch, emerging from an established calyx complete with hairs as you’d expect. will upload a picture tomorrow, got a decent one. i’d be surprised if it’s a result of stress...they’re my first plants, but I’ve refrained from any notable stupidity and they look happy and healthy so really I just got unlucky :shrug:...will monitor and decide in due course and try not to be too frustrated with it.

talking about my crap in your thread :nono:

how’s the Livers? honkin’?! :jump:

Back