Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Pic of the trichs on one of the smaller nugs :cools:

IMG_20161006_151353.jpg

She gave me 1.6 zips dried and jarred. I took 14g of sugar trim and started smoking that first. Still not done and it's fire buds. The yield was actually not much off of my previous autos, the nugs weigh more than they look, but I was expecting better, however the lighting changes etc all I am sure affected her. I will be running more of her now in the future in no till soil under COB LED's all the way and we will see how it goes. The smoke really helps me with my nerve pain and right now for me that's what is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]!

Ok I dropped 3 more Sour Hound F2 beans into water yesterday I should be putting them into soil tomorrow or the next day. Trying to decide whether to go with 5 or 7 gallon pots....? I have the 5's on hand but would need to buy the 7's.........

She was a beautiful plant I'm going to pull up a chair Incase you show us some more.

Let me see what I can dig up been having PC troubles and had to delete my pics trying to update my GPU driver and getting no where lol.......great flowers but almost done already lol........ lets see how the new three do under the COB's all the way through

Back